2014 NFL draft day 2 discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Holy crap guys, Nix is still available. This is a freaking ridiculously deep draft

Robert

Rookie
There is still a lot of good players on the board. Do you think we go offense probably a gaurd or keep building the defense but I agree I love desir but have a feeling the niners are gonna grab him

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some good choices left, I don't want to jinx myself by picking one.

crazyhorns

Rookie
Forgot about him. WTH happen to him. He was viewed as a top 5 pick at one time and now look at him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Donte Moncrief, Tre Mason, Andre Williams, Gabe Jackson, David Yankey...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Moses is who the Seahawks SHOULD have picked.

Eh...he didn't look good at RT and they have Okung at LT. I'm not sold on the Washington fit. Moses should play LT in the pros but Washington has Trent Williams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Dolphins going all in on the OLine.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Eh...he didn't look good at RT and they have Okung at LT. I'm not sold on the Washington fit. Moses should play LT in the pros but Washington has Trent Williams.

Still best available OT for them. Maybe Tiny Richardson. Either way, Britt was not the right pick.

MizzOU

UDFA
Desir would be awesome. I really want Moncrief but feel he's going a few picks before...