2014 NFL draft day 2 discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have no idea. Anyone have a tally of who I've mocked most to the Rams that's still available? ;)

Well, you did mock Brandon Thomas to us a lot. If we draft him in the fifth round, you should be hired by the Rams as a scout. ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm not sure how one can fault one of the best teams in the league with a plethora of picks to make a pick like Hyde late in the 2nd rd. He fits what they do and Gore is 30 yrs old.
Cuz it's the Whiners. Screw them and the RB they rode in on.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Allen Robinson to Jags. Bummer. Was hoping he'd drop further.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Jaguars are about to have a dominant offense IMO. Shorts, Robinson, Lee, Sanders with Bortles throwing to them? Gerhart at RB..Maybe some Denard Robinson in there..Glad I have season tickets. Hopefully they're competitive.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Niners have four 3rd rd picks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seattle has three 4th rd picks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There are still some nice guards on the board.

Slappy967

Starter
So I'm holding out hope for Desir in the 3rd still but what if Garoppolo keeps dropping? Thoughts? I like how quick his release on his throws are, Warneresque!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Might have an FSU secondary with Brooks back there if we draft him. Reid, Joyner, Brooks.

BeerOClock

Rookie
Good pick for the jags, I like what they are doing.

They went into the second round with the worst set of receivers in the NFC (until Blackmon comes back) and come out of the second round with a strong receiving unit. They're making the deep draft work in their favor.