FEATURE 20 Random Thoughts Under Pressure

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The way Jourdan made it sound, Henderson can’t do everything McVay wants his RBs to do. Akers looked like he could but now, after the Achilles it looks like he can’t.

It seems like it’s not an easy fix without changing the system.
I don't need Jourdan to tell me that Elm. But yes I agree that is the problem and I think you and I agree on that. Akers is pissing me off too but we're down to him and Brown. And as much as I like Brown's run style he gets hurt too.

Akers doesn't need to be Gurley to get this offense going. Michel showed that last year. All he needs to do is get the tough yards which he should be capable of. So I'm still holding out hope they can get him to build some confidence before we hit this stretch of tough defenses (9ers, Bucs, Saints, Chiefs).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't need Jourdan to tell me that Elm. But yes I agree that is the problem and I think you and I agree on that. Akers is pissing me off too but we're down to him and Brown. And as much as I like Brown's run style he gets hurt too.

Akers doesn't need to be Gurley to get this offense going. Michel showed that last year. All he needs to do is get the tough yards which he should be capable of. So I'm still holding out hope they can get him to build some confidence before we hit this stretch of tough defenses (9ers, Bucs, Saints, Chiefs).

I saw Akers completely missing holes against Dallas. Achilles injury aside, I don’t see how could miss a big hole with nothing but green on the other side.

How much longer can this go on?