20 Random They Might (Not) Be Giants Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
TMBG is the dorkiest band I’ve ever seen live, and that’s saying something.
Great job Rams getting the outcome that was expected. Too many times I’ve seen a Ram team make games like this nail biters. Cheers to the W!!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
TMBG is the dorkiest band I’ve ever seen live, and that’s saying something.
Yes, they are dorky in the best sense of the word.

They can also provide an unofficial theme song for the 2021 Raiders:

This is where the party ends,
I just can’t stand listening to you
And your racist friend

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back to the topic.....The Rams are playing in the Blueberries vs the Goffs! I know @thirteen28 ;loves the chance to pizz off the football gods....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Back to the topic.....The Rams are playing in the Blueberries vs the Goffs! I know @thirteen28 ;loves the chance to pizz off the football gods....

Please tell me you're joking ... they cannot be tempting fate with the blueberries, even against an 0-6 team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please tell me you're joking ... they cannot be tempting fate with the blueberries, even against an 0-6 team.
They must bust the CURSE! (Saw it on a different website, so prolly true?)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
They must bust the CURSE! (Saw it on a different website, so prolly true?)

I tell you, if they wear the blueberries and end up losing to the Lions, QB'ed by Goff, with a team that is significantly worse than our 2016 team where Goff struggled as a rookie (we at least had a D for about 2/3 of the year before they started making business decisions and taking games off), then nobody will be able to doubt that the curse is real. And believe me, another poll will be forthcoming!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tell you, if they wear the blueberries and end up losing to the Lions, QB'ed by Goff, with a team that is significantly worse than our 2016 team where Goff struggled as a rookie (we at least had a D for about 2/3 of the year before they started making business decisions and taking games off), then nobody will be able to doubt that the curse is real. And believe me, another poll will be forthcoming!
Superstitious Swabby!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Superstitious Swabby!

On that, yes I am.

In fact, there is only one arena in life where I am superstitious - football. (Ok, two - I can cause rain by washing my truck, unless we are in a drought and really need it, at which point my rainmaking powers dissipate dramatically).

In 1986, I bought a Dickerson jersey. Midway through 1987 he was gone.

In 1987, I bought a Jim Everett jersey. In 1990, the team began falling apart around him and his career with the Rams went into the toilet.

In 2001, I bought a Kurt Warner jersey. The bottom of his Rams career fell out the next season.

I have not bought a Rams jersey since then, and if I ever do, it will be for a player that is safely retired (and if he is a HoF candidate but not yet inducted, I will refrain).

Lesson learned. Buying the jersey of an active player, at least by me, causes said player to see his career do a tailspin.

And for those asking, no, I never did buy one for Goff, so you can't put that on me.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
On that, yes I am.

In fact, there is only one arena in life where I am superstitious - football. (Ok, two - I can cause rain by washing my truck, unless we are in a drought and really need it, at which point my rainmaking powers dissipate dramatically).

In 1987, I bought a Jim Everett jersey. In 1990, the team began falling apart around him and his career with the Rams went into the toilet.

In 2001, I bought a Kurt Warner jersey. The bottom of his Rams career fell out the next season.

I have not bought a Rams jersey since then, and if I ever do, it will be for a player that is safely retired (and if he is a HoF candidate but not yet inducted, I will refrain).

Lesson learned. Buying the jersey of an active player, at least by me, causes said player to see his career do a tailspin.

And for those asking, no, I never did buy one for Goff, so you can't put that on me.

I think you might be safe with a Donald or Stafford jersey, ... add a Super Bowl and not just Donald, but they'll both likely be heading towards the HOF. Those jerseys will have staying power !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

96TU0PF.gif

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
On that, yes I am.

Yep I have had the same ‘luck’ with Rams Jerseys. 1st jersey I bought was a Bradford and we all know how that worked out. I had high hopes for him.

My next purchase was a Tavon Austin jersey in expectation of a long and wonderful career and being known as the player who sparked a lacklustre Fisher offense. Again, we all know how that turned out. (I can’t believe I am admitting to this on Football forum let alone on a Rams Forum! )

Lastly, on my first visit to the States and days before 1st home game of the 2108 season ironically against Bradfords Cardinals, I purchased a Gurley jersey confident I had broken my jinx because Todd was already very successful. Alas, I managed to hex him as well.

I really want to buy a Ramsay jersey as my next purchase, but for the sake of the franchise, I will refrain.

Tano

Legend
On that, yes I am.

Then you should have bought a Craig Dahl jersey in 2012 and a Blythe jersey in 2019.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
That was by design. Georgia and her flying monkey Shaw started tearing the team apart so the City would be apathetic when she moved the team 5 years later. So in that case you got Major Leagued. Not your fault.

Tano

Legend
That was by design. Georgia and her flying monkey Shaw started tearing the team apart so the City would be apathetic when she moved the team 5 years later. So in that case you got Major Leagued. Not your fault.
The team should have sacrificed KFC chicken to Jobu

OIP.jaW4jSjfyH27byO9ViYyQgHaJQ

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Rapp looked like a different player for this game. Was he given a green light to play more aggressively? He hadn't been jumping routes like that all season. Whatever they decided to do, it worked well. I know its a crippled up Giants team, but the whole DB unit wasn't play with the big cushion.
Rapp likes reading the eyes of the QB and Daniel Jones started down his targets which worked in Rapp's favor. However, he needs to make sure he's discipline when we play the top QBs in the NFC after the bye. Rapp has been fooled before by veteran QBs that don't show where they are going, but the consequences of jumping a route are less severe in the box than at deep safety.

Tano

Legend
Rapp likes reading the eyes of the QB and Daniel Jones started down his targets which worked in Rapp's favor. However, he needs to make sure he's discipline when we play the top QBs in the NFC after the bye. Rapp has been fooled before by veteran QBs that don't show where they are going, but the consequences of jumping a route are less severe in the box than at deep safety.
Rapp is extremely good at covering RBs and TEs

Keep having him do that when not playing zone