20 Random They Might (Not) Be Giants Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jared Goff's reaction when he learned Rams are wearing the blueberries.

Harry Potter Laughing GIF

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Then you should have bought a Craig Dahl jersey in 2012 and a Blythe jersey in 2019.

Well, in one respect, their respective careers were already in the toilet, especially Dahl, whose coverage abilities were probably less than those of an O-linemen repurposed as a safety.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That was by design. Georgia and her flying monkey Shaw started tearing the team apart so the City would be apathetic when she moved the team 5 years later. So in that case you got Major Leagued. Not your fault.

I remember watching that movie in college and telling a friend that the owner of the team in the movie was modeled on Whoregia. And whether intentional or not, I was right.

Tano

Legend
I remember watching that movie in college and telling a friend that the owner of the team in the movie was modeled on Whoregia. And whether intentional or not, I was right.
But what was really weird - it happened before Georgia started tearing the Rams apart

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Rapp likes reading the eyes of the QB and Daniel Jones started down his targets which worked in Rapp's favor. However, he needs to make sure he's discipline when we play the top QBs in the NFC after the bye. Rapp has been fooled before by veteran QBs that don't show where they are going, but the consequences of jumping a route are less severe in the box than at deep safety.
Makes sense.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
But what was really weird - it happened before Georgia started tearing the Rams apart

Actually, I wouldn't say that. I would just say that the malfeasance/misfeasance hadn't caught up to them. But the two drafts we had after the Eric Dickerson trade - which should have been a bonanza - produced almost nothing of lasting value outside of Flipper Anderson, and a year after that movie came out (if I remember correctly, 1989), the bottom fell out and the Rams entered a dark age that wasn't exorcised until 1999 when they were firmly in St. Louis.

I *AM* absolutely convinced her hiring of a retread Chuck Knox in 1992 was her attempt to drive the final nail into the Rams LA coffin at that time.

Tano

Legend
Actually, I wouldn't say that. I would just say that the malfeasance/misfeasance hadn't caught up to them. But the two drafts we had after the Eric Dickerson trade - which should have been a bonanza - produced almost nothing of lasting value outside of Flipper Anderson, and a year after that movie came out (if I remember correctly, 1989), the bottom fell out and the Rams entered a dark age that wasn't exorcised until 1999 when they were firmly in St. Louis.

I *AM* absolutely convinced her hiring of a retread Chuck Knox in 1992 was her attempt to drive the final nail into the Rams LA coffin at that time.
Knox on the phone being hired by Georgia

OIP.x9cTFJsRriiDSk-2KxpakAHaGy