1st Round | Pick 1, Rams Select: QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
There Wentz our Superbowl to Philly!

Just kidding! Go Goff!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Lol, ain't as much excitement as there used to be. We pretty knew who it would be and no picks tomorrow. But we ain't gonna be drafting high for a lot of years. Better get used to picking further down. We ain't drafting in the top 20 anymore.

True that things have flipped a bit, … we used to have plenty of draft picks and little money for free agency, next year we'll have more money than seen in these parts for several years, so expect a different method for improvement. jmo.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey, another bonus about this pick:

Goff grew up a 49er fan. Now he is undoubtedly a Rams fan - how could he not be after being picked by them first overall? And for the next 10-15 years, he'll be torturing the 49ers!!!

:yay::boxing::rolllaugh::neener:

I haven't seen a conversion this good since Darth Sidious pulled Anakin Skywalker to the dark side!!!:rockon:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
1js7ru.jpg

Dammit!!! I knew I forgot something at the market!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In a decade, this will be the day that Rams fans look back at and say, "We became a real contender. All those years of pain were worth it." Not the day of the trade. The day the Rams took Goff.

He's the next great QB. Mark my words. I felt this way long before I thought it was possible that the Rams would get him. He's going to be great. And this is a place where he can succeed.

fearsomefour

Legend
I had a raging football crush on Carr when the Raiders took him. Not quite there with Goff yet.
I hope you all are right. I am sure we will see his elite talent on display soon. Exciting day.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Elite anticipation, feet, vision... he sees the WR open. No QB in recent drafts has the pure passing skill set he has, better than Mariota or Winston. Quick release, Marino-like. May not have Wentz's "arm" but he gets the ball downfield quickly. Rams should be very happy with this pick, & now they're a true triple-threat with Goff-Gurley-Austin in the backfield--D's will have to be ready for anything. Last season they could key in on the Rams running game, & let Foles beat them--now they can't. If SJ had a QB like Goff....can you just imagine his career without 11 in the box every play?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Never thought they would pull off the move but now that he is a Ram the anticipation for what might be is beginning to build. He doesn't have to carry the team by himself, bring him along with the rest of the top tier talent this tem has and we are in for a good ride.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Goff needs to learn to work from behind the Center. Is that going to be a lengthy process?
Only objective replies please.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Goff needs to learn to work from behind the Center. Is that going to be a lengthy process?

Others have made the transition. Didn't Mariota have to make the same transition last year?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very intelligent hard worker with GREAT feet...I don't see why it would be

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Another great thing about getting Goff, I just knew he was going to end up being a 9er and torturing us for years.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it just me or did the rams have the coolest looking war room by far? Looked like a Fricken nasa space launch