1st Round | Pick 1, Rams Select: QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Elite footwork he is perfect for us. I was originally wentz but the more I watched the more I fell in love. Goff is amazing

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just watched nfln, no Internet, so when Goodell announced the pick i wouldn't know who it was. Good to see it announced like that. Thank you nfln for not ruining that moment.

Onwards and upwards with Goff.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay... I'm out.

See you guys Saturday.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
No surprise. I believe Goff was the better pick. He has some special traits. What I like about him is his mobility in the pocket and the way he always keeps his eyes focused downfield when there is pressure. He's always trying a make the play. He'll be fine. Fisher will bring him along slowly using Gurley and the run game. When its time to throw, nice safe quick passes to Tavon. Bring the defense up close then boom! A bomb to Britt. :sneaky:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
He'll be able to help us right away. I kicked on my favorite Rams tune.....

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I hope for all our sakes that Goff is as good as you guys think he is and better than I think he is.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I support this pick wholeheartedly. I have always supported this pick wholeheartedly. And Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just wondering if Chris Weinke is the right guy to coach him up ?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Great pick. Below average QB play has been the difference between 7-9 and the playoffs the past 4 years. Goff has the talent to extend plays when protection breaks down and will make our below average WR corps look better than they are.

Reasons I think he'll be successful and our team will be successful this year:
1.OL is better than any OL he had in Cal
2. Our D doesn't allow 30 ppg like his D in college did, forcing him into shootouts
3. He has #30 to hand to

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope for all our sakes that Goff is as good as you guys think he is and better than I think he is.
1js7ru.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow, yeah....ummm...Goff definitely twittered it up. Kinda weird.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Okay... I'm out.

See you guys Saturday.

Lol, ain't as much excitement as there used to be. We pretty knew who it would be and no picks tomorrow. But we ain't gonna be drafting high for a lot of years. Better get used to picking further down. We ain't drafting in the top 20 anymore.