#1 receiver to be open and get YAC since 2017...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
QB can effect YAC with ball placement for sure.. a wr getting open can have some situational relationship to the qbs adjustments - but is much more on the receiver than the qb.

Tano

Legend
QB can effect YAC with ball placement for sure.. a wr getting open can have some situational relationship to the qbs adjustments - but is much more on the receiver than the qb.
I think most of us agree with that. I know that I just disagree that QBs have nothing to do with WRs getting open.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We are just saying you can make very good to great receivers even better than they are with good ball placement.

There is no hope for tools like Brandon Gibson and Brian Quick
I think Kupp and Woods would do just as well as long as they were in the right system. They didn’t need Goff using his eyes to trick anyone.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one
Oh the ole Strawman, it and the Motte & Bailey are 2 of my favs. When executed well they are very effective.
So much more creative than just a boring Ad Hominem

Tano

Legend
I think Kupp and Woods would do just as well as long as they were in the right system. They didn’t need Goff using his eyes to trick anyone.
Maybe but Woods didn't do much while he was in Buffalo. Of course, that was a crappy system.