#1 Overall Pick Watch: Week 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
We won't know that until all the games have been played. You can just compile all the won lost records of all the teams a particular team played and divide to find the strength of schedule for that team. Do that for each team with the same record as the Rams have at the end of the season and you'll know the the answer to your question.

ramfidelis

UDFA
Whew! That was close. The cow pies almost let us down, but finally came through at the last minute. Man it's tough being a Rams fan, but I'm really, really glad I'm not a Cowpies fan. That would be terrible.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Atlanta and TB have too strong SOS, they aren't threats.

Jax, Cleveland, and Oak are real threats since their SOSs are close to the Skins.

The Giants beating the Lions hurt the Skins SOS.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Atlanta and TB have too strong SOS, they aren't threats.

Jax, Cleveland, and Oak are real threats since their SOSs are close to the Skins.

The Giants beating the Lions hurt the Skins SOS.

Good info, max.

The good news in the Giants win; they look to be fighting hard. They should be a tough opponent next week home against Washington.

Alan

Legend
I wonder how the Giants SOS compares with ours (I can't do math in my present condition) since we'll probably have the same record after next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder how the Giants SOS compares with ours (I can't do math in my present condition) since we'll probably have the same record after next week.

The Rams had, last I saw, one of the toughest schedules in the league.

I suspect theirs was weaker.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Depends on strength of schedule right? I don't know if it's possible or not but Washington losing to Giants and Texans beating Titans? That could happen. Texans already beat the Titans once and Washington can lose to anyone.

If Houston wins and Washington loses then we will have the Number one pick. Washington loses all tie breakers

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Houston wins and Washington loses then we will have the Number one pick. Washington loses all tie breakers

Texans are at Titans.

It's a winnable game.

RamzFanz

Damnit

If forced to choose, I would rather get the #1 draft spot than win in Seattle. It would be EPIC! There's no doubt Snisher could get another deal for multiple years.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
If forced to choose, I would rather get the #1 draft spot than win in Seattle. It would be EPIC! There's no doubt Snisher could get another deal for multiple years.
Screw that, death to the Hags. Beating them at their house to kill their precious home winning streak would make my damn year. Screw the #1 pick if we can stomp their ass:woot:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Screw that, death to the Hags. Beating them at their house to kill their precious home winning streak would make my damn year. Screw the #1 pick if we can stomp their ass:woot:

That streak went down today. Unless you mean against the Rams.

jap

Legend
The hell with the streak. Just shut Sherman's face up with a win!

Let's start a new streak then (would we be the team starting the streak or would the Cardinals have started it? Surely one game isn't a streak but two is so we get the credit :cray:)

Alan

Legend
Rams and Gators with his answer to the age old chicken or the egg question:
Let's start a new streak then (would we be the team starting the streak or would the Cardinals have started it? Surely one game isn't a streak but two is so we get the credit :cray:)
Just win baby! :D