#1 Overall Pick Watch: Week 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No. Team W-L-T
1 Houston Texans 2-12
2 Washington Redskins 3-10 (pick going to St. Louis Rams)
3 Oakland Raiders 4-10
4 Jacksonville Jaguars 4-10
5 Atlanta Falcons 4-10
6 Cleveland Browns 4-10
7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-10
8 Minnesota Vikings 4-9-1
9 Buffalo Bills 5-9
10 Tennessee Titans 5-9
11 New York Giants 5-9

Today's Games:
Denver at Houston - 1pm EST
Dallas at Washington - 1pm EST
Oakland at San Diego - 4pm EST
Tennessee at Jacksonville - 1pm EST
Atlanta at San Francisco - Monday Night
Cleveland at NY Jets - 1pm EST
Tampa Bay at St. Louis - 1pm EST
Minnesota at Cincinnati - 1pm EST

Houston, Oakland, Atlanta, and Minnesota look like sure-fire losses today.

Rams fans need Dallas to beat Washington! Dallas should put enough offense up against that silly Washington Defense... but Dallas is so erratic, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just about to post this very same thread, you beat me to it. Feeling confident in Washington's ability to lose today.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Good Job Cowboys! lol I was watching their game with other Cowboy fans while watching our game and cheering with them! Was a really weird feeling..... o_0

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Houston can't win a game, its gonna be a #2 which is still really good.

So

No. Team W-L-T
1 Houston Texans 2-12 Lost 37-13
2 Washington Redskins 3-10 (pick going to St. Louis Rams) Lost 24-23
3 Oakland Raiders 4-10 Late game
4 Jacksonville Jaguars 4-10 Lost 20-16
5 Atlanta Falcons 4-10 MNF
6 Cleveland Browns 4-10 Lost 23-13
7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-10 Lost 24-13

So we could still end up with the 7th pick? Or the 1st pick.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
No. Team W-L-T
1 Houston Texans 2-12
2 Washington Redskins 3-10 (pick going to St. Louis Rams)
3 Oakland Raiders 4-10
4 Jacksonville Jaguars 4-10
5 Atlanta Falcons 4-10
6 Cleveland Browns 4-10
7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-10
8 Minnesota Vikings 4-9-1
9 Buffalo Bills 5-9
10 Tennessee Titans 5-9
11 New York Giants 5-9

Today's Games:
Denver at Houston - 1pm EST
Dallas at Washington - 1pm EST
Oakland at San Diego - 4pm EST
Tennessee at Jacksonville - 1pm EST
Atlanta at San Francisco - Monday Night
Cleveland at NY Jets - 1pm EST
Tampa Bay at St. Louis - 1pm EST
Minnesota at Cincinnati - 1pm EST

Houston, Oakland, Atlanta, and Minnesota look like sure-fire losses today.

Rams fans need Dallas to beat Washington! Dallas should put enough offense up against that silly Washington Defense... but Dallas is so erratic, who knows.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Its a hard race to the bottom everybody just keeps losing! These teams are good at it never seen a bunch like these teams. Snead's on the phone right now working out those trades down

#1 Houston Texans 2-13 lose
#2 Washington Redskins 3-11 lose (pick going to St. Louis Rams)
#3 Oakland Raiders 4-10 but losing
#4 Jacksonville Jaguars 4-11 lose
#5 Atlanta Falcons 4-10 plays SF tonight probable loss
#6 Cleveland Browns 4-11 lose
#7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-11 lose
#8 Minnesota Vikings 4-10-1 lose

Looking at it the only team not in need of a QB are Atlanta and possibly the Bucs depending on their view of Glennon.

Ideally Trade down with the Browns for there two firsts and a future first, but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to do an RGIII trade again.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Looking at it the only team not in need of a QB are Atlanta and possibly the Bucs depending on their view of Glennon.

Ideally Trade down with the Browns for there two firsts and a future first, but I don't think anyone is stupid enough to do an RGIII trade again.

The coaches that keep thier jobs are gonna be in dead panic! One can hope.

For me the best scenario is a trade down that gets us another 1st round and we STILL get Clowney. Forget about it. With Clowney and some seriouse secondary help from the draft or FA, Rams could build an unstoppable pass rush.

Build on their strengths. This offense with SB, Stacy, the emerging Studman Bailey, TA, Kendricks, Harkey, Givens, Pettis, Quick, and Cook, we're fine. O line help, that's it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Yep Six QB's could be involved in the first 8 picks. The big questions is how bad does the Browns want the second best QB after the Texans try to draft their franchise QB. The Browns have to be interested in getting further up close. I see the Falcons taking Jadeveon myself unless a teams trades with us. Makes this upcoming draft so exciting.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Is the number 1 pick still possible? The Texan's SOS must be pretty dreadful.

Depends on strength of schedule right? I don't know if it's possible or not but Washington losing to Giants and Texans beating Titans? That could happen. Texans already beat the Titans once and Washington can lose to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
There is going to be about six teams that need a QB, and only a couple of them that will be worthy of taking at the top of the draft. I will be glad to see another trade down.

Alan

Legend
I'd love a trade down, especially if we stay in the top 5 or 6. I'd be happy with the Browns two firsts. That sounds doable to me.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
if wash wins and the rest of the 4 win teams lose where would we pick? anyone have any idea?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can see the Browns giving up their number 6-7 slot and a second rounder this year and a first next year for the number two overall pick. I would do that deal for sure if I was Snead.

I think the Browns are going to be hunting for a QB to get that awesome WR the ball and a RB so they won't give up both first rounders. Which is fine because I'd rather see another first rounder next year too.