Zona is a MUST WIN.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Did you really think Rams would be better than 2-3 or 3-2 to start?

• Total voters

fearsomefr

UDFA
Name
JP
Going in, I really didn't expect them to beat seattle, pitt or green bay, but I did expect them to beat washington and arizona.
So, if they can take the one from arizona, they'll be right where I figured they'd be. At 2-3.
But just for giggles, go ahead and beat them AND green bay for a 3-2 record.
I'll be okay with that.
Exactly what I thought with the first five games. Arizona is playing very well. Clearly the class of the division at this point. They have what is supposed to be a bad line, that looks way better than ours and an old so-so QB that is playing very well. At this point it is hard to point to any one position group outside of the D line that is better than Arizonas.
Watching them the last two weeks outside of turnovers I don't see the Rams can do it. They have nothing on offense. It is embarrassingly bad the last two weeks and Arizona is a very aggressive and very good D. 1 TD the last 8 quarters. I think the Rams will need a couple of TD on offense, hard to imagine versus Arizona watching them the last two weeks.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yup. And we still got freaked by their backups. That defense is going to eat us alive. We need an insane game plan.
I really, really, really expect one!!! I think we pull out all the stops in this one!!

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
“I love it when nobody says you have a chance to win,” Arians said. “There is an 11-3 team and a team that is always 8-8. You figure it out.”
“Everybody wanted to talk all that stuff about how great their defense is. I think they saw a good defense tonight, it was in red and white,” Arians said. “We blocked them. I think they had been reading their press clippings way too much.”

This is why we win this week we will be up for this game as much if not more than the seattle game.
kinda like what we did to washington last year.they were pissed and waiting for us this year.
We will be ready for the cards

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Cards beat the Saints Bears and Niners
So will the Rams. That said, I can't see us beating them at their house.
Or the Pack. Ain't happenin'.1-4 into the
aBYss

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Well, all I can say is this...

We've been Dr. Jekyll the last two weeks. Maybe we can be Mr. Hyde the next two and come out steam rolling the weaker part of the schedule after the bye. That's the only hope I have. If that fails then I'll just continue to feel miserable about what's taken place so far. We just gotta go out and play.

If we shoot ourselves our foot enough early, just maybe we won't do it later. It's NOT too late, of course. We are the youngest team in football and it's week three! But we are getting to the point where we either win or start looking over our shoulders.

Sure as heck not gonna make any predictions. That's one thing you cannot do with this team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why yes, it is a must win and if we can find some offense...ANY offense at all we will go in there and beat AZ.
They're a very good team but they've been playing pitch and catch against some really bad teams through 3 weeks and haven't faced a pass rush yet.
After settling in, our D had Pittsburgh's offense pretty well bottled up today...even before Big Ben's injury.

Our offense has converted(are you ready for this?) 4 of their last 22 3rd down conversions in the last two games.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's about time the Rams nut the fuck up and deliver. The Cardinals aren't the juggernaut they seem to be. We punched them in the mouth both times we played them last year. The score in the first game only looks bad because of Austin Davis's meltdown. Our defense can handle these guys. Offense, it's time for you to show the fuck up. Arizona's pass rush isn't especially great. Their secondary is very good and dangerous, though. Foles needs to play smart (and I mean smart...like pay attention to the fact there is a fucking safety back there) and not rush things. But we can beat Arizona. We should beat Arizona. I'm not taking anymore shit. The Rams have more than enough talent. No excuses. It's time to win or Fisher can get gone. Fisher, you need to deliver a W this week.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's about time the Rams nut the freak up and deliver. The Cardinals aren't the juggernaut they seem to be. We punched them in the mouth both times we played them last year. The score in the first game only looks bad because of Austin Davis's meltdown. Our defense can handle these guys. Offense, it's time for you to show the freak up. Arizona's pass rush isn't especially great. Their secondary is very good and dangerous, though. Foles needs to play smart (and I mean smart...like pay attention to the fact there is a freaking safety back there) and not rush things. But we can beat Arizona. We should beat Arizona. I'm not taking anymore crap. The Rams have more than enough talent. No excuses. It's time to win or Fisher can get gone. Fisher, you need to deliver a W this week.
200.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I'm coming all the way from Montana to watch them play they better win, or I might need ROD to bail me out of the Phoenix jail!
grenade.gif

Let us know. We will arrange bail or a hit as needed through crowdfunding.

If you need a shank, I have a nephew who will deliver, but he will cost you your soul.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If I'm coming all the way from Montana to watch them play they better win, or I might need ROD to bail me out of the Phoenix jail!
grenade.gif

Let us know. We will arrange bail or a hit as needed through crowdfunding.

If you need a shank, I have a nephew who will deliver, but he will cost you your soul.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have no doubts they'll come out flying against Arizona, that's this team's M.O. at this point. Play hard against divisional rivals and never show up anywhere else. The idea of beating Arizona doesn't excite me. I mean I'll be happy for a win, but beating our division rivals just isn't going to cut it anymore.

I know, right? They just laid down for the most prolific O in the NFL. Rams suck regardless of their challenges early. They never show up. No back to back shutouts against non-divisional rivals for god's sake!

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's a must win, divisional games usually means throwing Vegas odds out of the water and I expect this team to throw their bodies on the line to win this one.

All games should mean throwing Vegas odds out of the water.

Vegas is not in the team winning prediction business.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Tough game at AZ. They are HOT right now but we can't go to GB 1-3.

GET 'ER DONE!!

Screw GB. That's a 99% loss at this point. There is only one game between the Rams and a season playoff run right now and that is Zona.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yup. And we still got freaked by their backups. That defense is going to eat us alive. We need an insane game plan.

Leg. you are a smart dude and have a solid grasp on the NFL. What you miss, IMHO, is a grasp on the will of the team which is 75% of football.

Arizona could be the most badass team in the NFL, they aren't, and we could crush them supported by this talent.

We DO meed a game plan, but the Cards are about to become mortal, win or lose. Not scared. They should be scared. I hope they are pumped from their win. They are badass. Unleash the Qurley or be fucked.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I know, right? They just laid down for the most prolific O in the NFL. Rams suck regardless of their challenges early. They never show up. No back to back shutouts against non-divisional rivals for god's sake!
I mean, we can pretend like the problems aren't there all we want or hang our hat on the few times we did good in the past, but until we become a more consistent team I don't see anything wrong with anybody being less than impressed with the moral victories.

Yeah we didn't lay down for the most prolific offense in the NFL, in fact we held them to 12 points and knocked out Roethlisberger and STILL lost, our D played nice sure but moral victories aren't going to take us to the playoffs or we would have went long before we ever hired Fisher. Shutting out Oakland and Last year's Skins isn't even something we should remotely be hanging our hat on. Those teams combined for 7 wins last year, combined they couldn't even hobble together a winning season and blowing them out means what exactly? To me that's just settling, no offense to you at all, but I'm done with the moral victories and done with the well at least we looked really good doing this.

Until the Rams consistently beat teams outside of their division they will have rightfully earned all this distrust of them. Beating two rock bottom teams a year ago isn't going to change the 14-21 record outside of our division since Fisher got here.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Until the Rams consistently beat teams outside of their division they will have rightfully earned all this distrust of them.

the rams went 1 and 5 against the division in 2013. 6 and 4 outside the division.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
No chance, not with the Rams offense scoring so few points. Bruce will again out coach the Fish.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This is a really tough game against Zona. I don't see us winning in their house.

We needed to beat the Redskins really on the back of that Seachickens game. We really should have started 2-0. We'll likely be 1-4 but perhaps we can beat Green Bay. I think we've got a better shot against them than against Arizona.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Leg. you are a smart dude and have a solid grasp on the NFL. What you miss, IMHO, is a grasp on the will of the team which is 75% of football.

Arizona could be the most badass team in the NFL, they aren't, and we could crush them supported by this talent.

We DO meed a game plan, but the Cards are about to become mortal, win or lose. Not scared. They should be scared. I hope they are pumped from their win. They are badass. Unleash the Qurley or be freaked.
I agree. But the thing is, we have talent. Guys are getting open, we're getting sacks, making big stops on 3rd down. The defense looks great. And our offense should be putting up points every week. We have the potential and absolutely have the talent. I just don't trust Jeff Fisher to make it happen. This is his team and we haven't had a solid offense under him yet. We bring in QB after QB and OC after OC and it just doesn't make a difference. It's extremely depressing and I don't think consistent football is too much to ask in 4 years. I guess what I'm trying to say is, until they show me that they can will together a above average offense each and every game, we will be 7-9 every year.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I've had this game circled in my mind ever since Bruce Arians post game press conference after last year's loss to these turdblossoms.

These guys need to go down.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'd figured they beat the shitchickens and the Redskins.

If they can finish even one play they done did freaked up on today, they can beat Arizona.

Why yes, it is a must win and if we can find some offense...ANY offense at all we will go in there and beat AZ.
They're a very good team but they've been playing pitch and catch against some really bad teams through 3 weeks and haven't faced a pass rush yet.
After settling in, our D had Pittsburgh's offense pretty well bottled up today...even before Big Ben's injury.

Thanks @Angry Ram and @Mojo Ram ! For a minute there I thought I had stumbled into RamStalk.

Yes, we can beat this AZ team. Sure, they looked good against a depleted SF team and oh yeah, they beat CHI. So has everyone else who has played them.

AZ has not faced a D even close to the one they will see this coming Sunday and I can't help but to believe our offense starts to get things sorted out. :bueller: