Zona is a MUST WIN.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Did you really think Rams would be better than 2-3 or 3-2 to start?

• Total voters

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The Cardinals have a great coach. He has that team playing like the GSOT on all aspects of the game. Offense defense ST. The Cardinals are ready on game day from the Kickoff until the last play of the game. The Rams will need to have the best game they've had in a decade to come out on top this week. :unsure:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's really just the compounding onto our already existing problem. freak Bruce Arians smug dumb face and his whiny ass after losing his QBs, but beating his team is just another notch in our growing 'but we beat up on the division, that's like winning the superbowl!" belt.

I really don't want to lose to anyone, least of all them. But beating them is just not all that invigorating when I haven't been given anything to believe that it won't just be so we can go into Green Bay and knock out another stinker and then be like, 'well we beat Arizona and Seattle so don't worry :)))))))"

One thing at a time. Let's not count our chickens before they've hatched.

How about the Rams win in AZ first? THEN we can worry about what the situation is with the Green Bay game.

If we learned ANYTHING from the Washington game, it's that each game needs to be taken individually and no team can be taken for granted. We certainly can't take our normal divisional toughness for granted or we'll be back to "divisional doormat" in less than a minute.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'd be more than satisfied with a clean sweep of the division and a loss everywhere else. Now that would be a 6-10 record that would feel more like 10-6 to me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hey @RamzFanz i just read through your thread over at ASFN. Lol.
I could've told you you'd get banned. That board doesn't like to talk football with other fans, they're like the insecure husband who's wife drags him to a Garth Brooks concert and he gets mad when she talks about how talented and handsome he is.
That, and Sanders is one of the worst moderators on the net. If you don't go in there sucking Cardinals dick, you get the quick boot if you don't kneel and play nice.

You were respectful bro...you just came off as too confident for their taste and they gotta protect their little nest and that doesn't involve intelligent, even-keeled conversation for most fans in there.
There are a handful of level-headed, intelligent guys over there(a few post here), but tbh i can't stand most of them. So insecure and entitled. They NEVER show respect for other teams. They could be playing the '85 Bears this weekend and all they'd do is talk about themselves. It's hilarious.

They all know that the Cardinals entire season is hanging on the knees of Carson Palmer. They're scared shitless.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldnt call it a "Must Win"
I'm looking for a "Didnt totally get their ass kicked"

DVontel

Rookie
I could've told you you'd get banned. That board doesn't like to talk football with other fans, they're like the insecure husband who's wife drags him to a Garth Brooks concert and he gets mad when she talks about how talented and handsome he is.
That, and Sanders is one of the worst moderators on the net. If you don't go in there sucking Cardinals dick, you get the quick boot if you don't kneel and play nice.

You were respectful bro...you just came off as too confident for their taste and they gotta protect their little nest and that doesn't involve intelligent, even-keeled conversation for most fans in there.
There are a handful of level-headed, intelligent guys over there(a few post here), but tbh i can't stand most of them. So insecure and entitled. They NEVER show respect for other teams. They could be playing the '85 Bears this weekend and all they'd do is talk about themselves. It's hilarious.

They all know that the Cardinals entire season is hanging on the knees of Carson Palmer. They're scared shitless.
Pretty sure you can say this about any forum dedicated to any sports team, ever my man.

And idk, I was reading the same thread too & he was saying some astonishing things, but I guess you can't blame his confidence.

Also, this is the best defense we're going up against so far, no doubt, but it's also the worst offense we're going up against too.

Interested to see how things play out.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it is because I see no way they can win in GB . 1-4 and I think it's too big a hole

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Pretty sure you can say this about any forum dedicated to any sports team, ever my man.

And idk, I was reading the same thread too & he was saying some astonishing things, but I guess you can't blame his confidence.
I've visited many team sites. I've also been reading ASFN for 8 years now and the culture there is much more guarded. I call it insecure but that's just me.
Ramzfans was not being disrespectful to anyone, nor was he trashing their team. They simply don't like talking about the other team over there...especially with opposing fans. Unless of course you come in saying things like "Hey guys Rams fan here, gee you guys have a really great team i sure hope we can compete with you." <<<<Fuck that.

We've had other fans visit here, talk a little light smack, talk some X's and O's. You're not gonna get banned here for that, and if someone here attacks another fan(like a couple of the usual jackasses on ASFN did to Ramzfan) or gets out of line without provocation we'll settle it down on our end and set things straight. Over there they have a little circle jerk and push the button.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I'm 2 for 2 on Cardinal sites. You saw how I was taking a beating and still not trash talking. There were even members standing up for me. And....banned! LOL! Idiots.

Want to create a Seahawks fan? Take an Arizona fan and give them three easy wins.

RamzFanz

Damnit
AZ is winning the division unless Palmer gets hurt.

But I expect the Rams to split the games with them.

Let's not get carried away here. Arizona has beaten 3 teams with 1 win combined. Those teams, combined, have just 1 more sack than the Rams. Yes, Cards look good on paper, but they have not seen anything near what the Rams are bringing to the table.

IF we beat them in Arizona, I think this will be a race to the top between the Cards and Rams. We will be 1 game behind, the Rams holding the tiebreaker, and we get to play a lot of weak teams after the bye when the team should be whole again and experienced.

I'm not at all scared of 2-3 going into the bye and if our O can start producing 10 points a half, and they should be able to, we can beat anyone. We don't need an O juggernaught to win.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Arizona is playing unbelievable ball right now and there is no way in hell the Rams should be able to beat them in their house. It has blowout loss written all over it for this Rams team.

Which means Fish is right where he's at his best IMO.

Cardinals are paper tigers. All smoke and mirrors so far. If they can blowout this defense, they deserve the NFCW and I'll start my wildcard watch for the Rams. I think you're giving them way too much credit.

DVontel

Rookie
Cardinals are paper tigers. All smoke and mirrors so far. If they can blowout this defense, they deserve the NFCW and I'll start my wildcard watch for the Rams. I think you're giving them way too much credit.
Well, it's not like we're squeaking by these teams, we're dominating them.
I agree about the "smoke and mirrors" statement if this was last year's squad because I'm pretty sure last year's squad would have barely won all these games, but this 2015 team has a different feel. It's looking like we have a run game this year. We didn't even have a run game in 2014 against the bad teams.

I don't take any divisional team lightly, but like I said to Mojo Ram, the Rams are definitely the best defense we're going up against, no doubt, but they're also the worst offense we're going up against too.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well, it's not like we're squeaking by these teams, we're dominating them.
I agree about the "smoke and mirrors" statement if this was last year's squad because I'm pretty sure last year's squad would have barely won all these games, but this 2015 team has a different feel. It's looking like we have a run game this year. We didn't even have a run game in 2014 against the bad teams.

I don't take any divisional team lightly, but like I said to Mojo Ram, the Rams are definitely the best defense we're going up against, no doubt, but they're also the worst offense we're going up against too.

You know, on that web site that banned me for politely defending the Rams, they would say the Rams back to back 76-0 shutouts late last season meant nothing because the teams sucked followed by how good the Cards are for beating horrible teams.

You have a pretty reasonable argument with one error that may bite the Cards this week, the Rams O aren't the worst. OK, statistically they are, but the reality will soon be very different IMHO. A lot of us fully expected this bumpy start from the Rams.

Will Gurley get a lot of snaps? Will Quick return from his mysterious hiatus? Is the team and new QB settling in to the new OC and scheme? Will the o-line continue to improve? Will the better players like TA and Bailey get the ball more or are we going to play watch the TEs drop the passes and get intercepted again?

At some point, the light switch gets thrown for the Rams O and, they just don't even need to be THAT good with this defense and special teams. If most of the answers to those questions are yes this week, Rams could very well hobble to a 3-2 start into the bye. A 2-3 would even be serviceable if the 2 are both division wins.

Did you know we have a runner with a 8.2 YPC career average? No? Apparently we don't either. But if they remember he's a first round draft pick, maybe they will remember to unleash him on the Cards. It could happen.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Cardinals have a great coach. He has that team playing like the GSOT on all aspects of the game. Offense defense ST. The Cardinals are ready on game day from the Kickoff until the last play of the game. The Rams will need to have the best game they've had in a decade to come out on top this week. :unsure:

1-8. That's the total win record for the opponents that created this new "GSOT".

I'm not scared of the Cards in most part because they don't have the sense to be scared of us.