Zac Stacy will have 1400+ Rushing Next Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We have Saffold at guard for the full season. If we draft don't draft Robinson or Matthews, we'll draft someone better than Williams. It's a feasible goal, especially since he almost had 1000 in 12 games.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thats a lofty goal, although certainly attainable. I loved what we saw out of Stacy last year, he certainly has the ability to reach 1,400 yds but I need to see us address the holes in our o line before feeling great about reaching this goal

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But the Rams won't run the ball like they did last season because Bradford will be back.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thats a lofty goal, although certainly attainable. I loved what we saw out of Stacy last year, he certainly has the ability to reach 14,000 yds but I need to see us address the holes in our o line before feeling great about reaching this goal
Care to make a wager on that there NJ?
:bueller:

A55VA6

Legend
But the Rams won't run the ball like they did last season because Bradford will be back.
Nah, they'll run the ball just as much. Bradford is best when the run game is good. Always does pretty well off playaction

Alan

Legend
RamsOfCastamere with a positive attitude:
We have Saffold at guard for the full season. If we draft don't draft Robinson or Matthews, we'll draft someone better than Williams. It's a feasible goal, especially since he almost had 1000 in 12 games.
I would think we make the playoffs if that were to happen.
upload_2014-3-19_21-50-40.jpeg

tbux

Rookie
I hope he does- but the way he runs it will be tough- all would have to go perfectly- I also see two issues with him running for that much-

1. I don't think we will run as much as some think- I see balance and we will throw a lot more than we did the last nine games.
2. I think BC and whoever wins the #3 3rd down back will pillage too much from him.

Alan

Legend
I said if. But I'm less sure that he can't do it. He gets nicked up frequently even in college. But if he can stay healthy I think he can do it. We'll probably pass more but score more and have more games where we're running out the clock. Ar least that's my hope. :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'll bet some ROD cheddar he doesn't.......if you have the sack for it......

Alan

Legend
Well my sack is no match for yours but I don't even know how to do that. How much? :)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well my sack is no match for yours but I don't even know how to do that. How much? :)

Have someone take a pic of your sack and then email it to the board admin.

I'll bet 5K Stacy doesn't gain 1400 yards rushing.

Alan

Legend
LesBaker feeling cocky:

Make it so. But you have to remember this thread at the end of the year. And the bet. I'll give you 2 to 1 odds too. That's how rich/confident I am.:seizure::seizure::rockon::cheers:

And NO PICTURE OF MY SACK FOR YOU BOYO! Pervert. LOL!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Would be cool to have a "put your money where your mouth is" feature wouldn't it? Allowing individual wagers between posters on topics they feel strongly about... that possible? @PhxRam

PhxRam

Would be cool to have a "put your money where your mouth is" feature wouldn't it? Allowing individual wagers between posters on topics they feel strongly about... that possible? @PhxRam

you already can.. Kind of.. You already have the ability to transfer money to each other.