Zac Stacy will have 1400+ Rushing Next Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
But the Rams won't run the ball like they did last season because Bradford will be back.

It honestly will be interesting to see. Carey Davis was talking about this a while back on 101 ESPN and he was making some really good points. The Rams haven't really ran that much with Bradford behind center. He likened it to having a 100 mill dollar Ferrari in the garage, and not taking it out to drive.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If he can stay healthy, I have no doubt he can pass 1,000 yards. Assuming the O-line doesn't go to shambles of course. I think Bradford will take pressure off him, so the percentage of run plays may go down, but his yardage can go up with attention to the passing game.

PhxRam

By clicking on someones "credit" dollar figure.

screenshot_287.png

Alan

Legend
PhxRam unlocking secrets:
By clicking on someones "credit" dollar figure.
That was too easy. I might have done that by accident to myself cause I'm getting low on money. LOL!
Or it's the vig I'm paying the boss for his loan to me. I think it's like 2000% or something. ;)
Per month.

PhxRam

That was too easy. I might have done that by accident to myself cause I'm getting low on money. LOL!
Or it's the vig I'm paying the boss for his loan to me. I think it's like 2000% or something. ;)
Per month.

Your son spent quite a bit of your money in your absence. He was throwing money around like he was at a strip club.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I'm putting my money where my mouth is, so who wants some?

bringit.jpg

Alan

Legend
PhxRam the bearer of bad news:
Your son spent quite a bit of your money in your absence. He was throwing money around like he was at a strip club.
It hurts me to hear that about my own flesh and blood but it's better I hear it from a friend than a knock on my door by the debt collectors.
upload_2014-3-20_6-25-7.jpeg ;):coffee:

Alan

Legend
A55VA6 wondering about blue:
I'm unaware what the blue font means, honestly. I don't pay attention haha.
Blue font means you're joking, saying the opposite of what you really mean, pulling our leg, sarcastic and so on. Bottom line is, it never means what the words say.

Alan

Legend
RamsOfCastamere with more money than good sense:
Well, I'm putting my money where my mouth is, so who wants some?
bringit.jpg
You're on! Same rules as I gave Les. You have to remember this whole episode. Bet and amount. No cheating! :mad: :D

I'll bet you 10K he doesn't rush for 1400 or more yards. Deal?
sucker.gif

Would be cool to have a "put your money where your mouth is" feature wouldn't it? Allowing individual wagers between posters on topics they feel strongly about... that possible? @PhxRam

You both could transfer money to me at the start of the bet, then I'd settle it when it's over (or disappear never to be seen again :sneaky:).

Alan

Legend
Excellent idea R&G! I was thinking about making you my banker. Can you handle the responsibility? :cautious:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're on! Same rules as I gave Les. You have to remember this whole episode. Bet and amount. No cheating! :mad: :D

I'll bet you 10K he doesn't rush for 1400 or more yards. Deal?
sucker.gif
Done!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Make it so. But you have to remember this thread at the end of the year. And the bet. I'll give you 2 to 1 odds too. That's how rich/confident I am.:seizure::seizure::rockon::cheers:

And NO PICTURE OF MY SACK FOR YOU BOYO! Pervert. LOL!

It's a bet!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I never bet on the Rams,and I certainly don't bet against any of them , that said, our RB by committee approach ( unless Fish decides to use the kid up) will be all that prevents it,I will say he'll have the average that is required to get 1400 with 25 touches a game,in fact IMO if he gets 25 touches a game and stays healthy he gets close to 1600 yards, but I think we use other backs more with Sam playing QB .
Gotta plan to have Zac fresh for the playoffs dontchano(y)