LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
It happened last year, and NOW Round 2. Rain, Baseball Hail, 60 MPH winds and worst of all... Flooding around my place. The weather-girl says we might get 8 inches of rain.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA

My French Drains help, even so I put 20" by 30" tarps around the area that floods our house, and I'll be squeegeeing water off the tarps, away from my foundation, and down toward lower part of my yard, toward the creek... all day long!

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/04/1...yed-for-coachella-fall-mega-classic-rock-fest

McCartney, Stones, Who, Dylan Eyed for Coachella Fall Mega Classic Rock Fest
by Roger Friedman

The Coachella Music Festival starts tonight out in Indio, California with its mix of indie rockers, rappers, and a few stars like Guns n Roses, Chris Stapleton, Ellie Goulding, Disclosure, and Of Monsters and Men, and Halsey sprinkled in for the kick ass, young crowd.

But I’m told that the Coachella organizers want a fall festival, in October, and are in the process of booking mega classic rock stars. I do mean Stars, too, as Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, The Who, Bob Dylan, Elton John and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd may all converge on the area. McCartney, you may recall, opened Coachella in 2009.

The names are real, so are the offers, and this is happening.

Sting and Bruce Springsteen are other names in the mix. Other big rock acts with historical significance are being contacted, too. So far no R&B stars have been mentioned but I can’t believe Stevie Wonder or Earth, Wind & Fire wouldn’t be considered.

Get your hotel rooms now.

Coachella chief Paul Tollett just said in an interview out there that a fall festival was “doable,” and of course a Columbus Day weekend blow out would be the perfect autumn offering. Coachella accommodates upwards of 50,000 guests.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hadn't heard this for years, until Sirius' First Wave channel played it the other day

And Stiv Bator's original group, Cleveland's finest