LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Ramsey

Ok,,, so I see you like "54-46"... Maybe you don't know the meaning of that #. That was Toots' prisoner # when he was doing time in the clink for ganja possession. Here's my wife and I's favorite live version of that one.

Here's a great video of Toots at the Bob Marley Tribute Concert that happened some years back. Bob's wife introduces him to the stage. Toots was in his mid 50's here, so keep that in mind when you watch his dance moves. Toots is 70 now and still kicking ass.

And here's a song you might recognize.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Wow, first time I've seen Renaissance on here. Annie Haslam has a beautiful voice. I hear she was actually discovered by a roommate, who caught her singing in front of the TV. Realizing she had an awesome voice, she encouraged Annie to try her hand at singing professionally, and you could say it worked out pretty good for her.

Here's another one, with some really good stuff at about the 4:24 mark

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjk0GrioTE

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i want to play some prince tracks but there's nothing out there.

i'll just list them.

soft and wet
i'm yours
i wanna be your lover
i feel for you
dirty mind
party up
controversy
lady cab driver
when doves cry
let's go crazy
darling nikki