LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
RedRam said..."I know the last two for sure having seen both. Portnoy played drums for AS after their drummer passed away. Levin played for Gabriel (also saw him with King Crimson). The first one I have to guess Rudess because I certainly didn't hear Petrucci."

You went 3 for 3 on the Liquid Tension Experiment trivia question RedRam. Did you notice the empty, trashed drum set on the AS video?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pte3Jg-2Ax4

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 37]Filter- welcome to the fold - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Feb 19, 2016 at 7:11 PM[/GALLERY]

:rockon:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
For those who have seen Deadpool.....................................or not

320px-Deadpool_Game_Logo.png

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 39]Travis Meeks - Dirty Road (live bootleg) - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Feb 21, 2016 at 6:35 PM[/GALLERY]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 40]Wildside-Hair Of The Dog (Under The Influence 1992) - YouTube by BatteringRambo posted Feb 22, 2016 at 11:33 AM[/GALLERY]