Your final record prediction for 2023!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Do you like ripping at your back?

How I Met Your Mother Sitcom GIF by Laff

TexasRam

Legend
I will definitely be giving another record prediction after game 1.

And after game 2 and every other game, and after every injury to our team or our opponents.

Let’s just say I’m flexible and annoying.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
9-7-1

That will get us the bottom seed in the playoffs.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
11-6
We start fast, then hit the usual lull in November, then finish strong and into the playoffs.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
20-0 fuck all the quitters :laugh4:
Yeah - sure

Let’s the sea-chicks

My suggestion is put your money where your mouth is.Can’t even think 20-0 is a possibility.

I’ve seen and stated that this could be The Best Offensive Unit The Rams have had under SEAN MCVAY. I lost close to over 40 dimes on predictions & Greg the Leg miss a winning FG against the NINER’s “ & Todd Gurley sitting out only to play 2 weeks later in the Pro Bowl.
Yes 2018 was special,but to think Matthew Stafford being 100% & a FULL training camp & 3rd season under Seam Mcvay should be pretty special.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Love the optimism. I wish I could join them in that. Maybe its my defense mechanism. Going into a season with high hopes only to see them come crashing down is tougher than going into the season not expecting much. I know a lot of starters don't play in the preseason. But there were a few guys expected to start. And some others expected to be part of the rotation with their position. Those guys were not impressive in the preseason games I watched. Especially the defensive front 7.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After much thought here is my record prediction

1. 175 beers
  2. 2,500 curse words
  3. 10,000 strands of hair pulled out
  4. 25 trips to the backyard to yell at the top of my lungs
  5. 10 misc kicked objects
May I take the over for beers and kicked objects?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I went ahead and ran the numbers to see what the ROD average is based on this thread.

A total of 55 people (so far) have made a prediction (for those who predicted a range, I used the midpoint). The ROD average is….

Drumroll please…

7.57 wins!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah - sure

Let’s the sea-chicks

My suggestion is put your money where your mouth is.Can’t even think 20-0 is a possibility.

I’ve seen and stated that this could be The Best Offensive Unit The Rams have had under SEAN MCVAY. I lost close to over 40 dimes on predictions & Greg the Leg miss a winning FG against the NINER’s “ & Todd Gurley sitting out only to play 2 weeks later in the Pro Bowl.
Yes 2018 was special,but to think Matthew Stafford being 100% & a FULL training camp & 3rd season under Seam Mcvay should be pretty special.
Two things come to mind attempting to read that.

I'm not sure you know what's going on in the eprld around you and that's OK you do you.

Also as hard as that was to read and follow I'm not sure anything you said has a thing to do with Sunday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As long as we’re prognosticating….Name seven NFC teams that will “obviously” have a better record than us.

Tano

Legend
Love the optimism. I wish I could join them in that. Maybe its my defense mechanism. Going into a season with high hopes only to see them come crashing down is tougher than going into the season not expecting much. I know a lot of starters don't play in the preseason. But there were a few guys expected to start. And some others expected to be part of the rotation with their position. Those guys were not impressive in the preseason games I watched. Especially the defensive front 7.
Yeah last years was a tough year - I had high hopes for them just to see them crash & burn

Tano

Legend
As long as we’re prognosticating….Name seven NFC teams that will “obviously” have a better record than us.

Obviously (imho)
Detroit
Philadelphia
Minnesota

Probably (imho)
San Francisco
Seattle

2 of 3 teams (again imho)
Dallas
New York Giants
Washington

I have no clue about the south - they all suck (as always - imho)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Obviously:
Dallas
Philadelphia
SF

Not necessarily in that order. I consider SF and Philly to be the class of the NFL. Dallas right behind.

Likely:
NY
Detroit
Minnesota
Seattle

Similar record:
GB
Wash
Atlanta
New Orleans

Worse:
Arizona
Chicago
Tampa
Carolina

If we do have a chance at playoffs it will be because the last wild card spot only needs 8 or 9 wins. We have to survive the first 5 games by stealing a win against one of the 4 contenders.

Tano

Legend
Obviously:
Dallas
Philadelphia
SF

Not necessarily in that order. I consider SF and Philly to be the class of the NFL. Dallas right behind.

Likely:
NY
Detroit
Minnesota
Seattle

Similar record:
GB
Wash
Atlanta
New Orleans

Worse:
Arizona
Chicago
Tampa
Carolina

If we do have a chance at playoffs it will be because the last wild card spot only needs 8 or 9 wins. We have to survive the first 5 games by stealing a win against one of the 4 contenders.
Not much different than mine

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This needs its own thread.

NYG? Saints? Falcons? Washington?

The Giants and Seahawks prob don’t even get in last year if the Rams aren’t a MASH unit.
The Packers were 8-9 last year, they’re getting better without AR?
Giants, Washington and Falcons…i don’t see these perennial doormats getting much better if at all.

Saints…is that a good team?

I could see Seattle getting better. I could also see Philly suffering a hangover.

Detroit should be better but they’re still the Lions until they win some big games.

To me it’s “obvious” that SF, Philly and Dallas will have a better record than us. I see a few spots that are up for grabs including our guys.

The Rams win 6 games just by showing up. If they play well and get some breaks it’s 10 games and wildcard.

IMG_0696.jpeg

Now who’s with me?!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW- I can believe,but waiting until week 3 to decide about a future’s bet. In 1999 I did well,but made 2 plays before the preseason.Had a big 1st game play on The Rams at home against Baltimore.Seems like time it’s been through Baltimore(Jan. 2 2022)(September 1999) (Nov/Dec 2015) Case Keenum.
If not the year before Case Keenum beat The Rams.

Everyone can say what they want.Those dates were memorable one way or another to me as a Rams Fan.

Where The Rams are right now as an Organization,I couldn’t be any happier.Win or lose I think this team has a solid foundation even after losing
Two things come to mind attempting to read that.

I'm not sure you know what's going on in the eprld around you and that's OK you do you.

Also as hard as that was to read and follow I'm not sure anything you said has a thing to do with Sunday.
Who knows what predictions or score will be Sunday? The Rams (Mcvay) has created an edge for what that will be.
IMO The Rams will have an excellent chance to catch the Hags off guard as well as some Ram Fans.
The Rams offense is going to come out firing.How good is the Hags defense a Big Question on the way there season should play out.
That said The Rams offense should be prepared very well.The reports of how they are doing that(noise-12th man) would really point on how set they are.