Your Favorite Play Of The Game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I loved Marcus Peters helping the ref out with the intentional grounding call.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I have to go with Kupp's big play but I also want to give some love to 30. Todd came through big for us getting that first TD when we really needed it and changed the momentum in the second half and brought the moral up. He may be in the shadows more right now but Todd is still clutch

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It happened so fast I didn't catch it the first time.

I watched it 4-5 times with my jaw dropped opened... and particularly from the end zone view... that window was tight.

I don’t have a video of the endzone angle... but I could grab it off my recording.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I watched it 4-5 times with my jaw dropped opened... and particularly from the end zone view... that window was tight.

I don’t have a video of the endzone angle... but I could grab it off my recording.
When it happened I didn't know what to think 'cause it looked like Goff just threw it into a crowd, but you're right, from the other angle you can see what he saw. Tight window, quick reaction and some heat on the ball!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If I had to pick a single play, it would be the Kupp Runneth Over the Saints play. Special play by a special player.

If I had to pick my favorite part of the game, in terms of excitement, it would have to be that streak of plays in the 1st quarter where Donald was un-blockable and showing his 2Ă—DFPOY self that we know and love and somehow, despite all of his many accolades and the love he gets, I am not sure if we are appreciative or maybe just fully aware of his greatness while we are seeing it.
It's been said before, and I know I don't have to convince anyone here on how good he is, but Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in this league, the best I have seen on the Rams at any position and arguably the most disruptive interior D-lineman ever. I'm not even sure it's an argument.
When he has a ring or 3 and more great games on the biggest stage, nobody will have to hesitate or give a caveat when calling Donald the GOAT.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When it happened I didn't know what to think 'cause it looked like Goff just threw it into a crowd, but you're right, from the other angle you can see what he saw. Tight window, quick reaction and some heat on the ball!

potatonato

UDFA
Name
Nate
Going on the Caints message board afterward to watch the complete meltdown, excuses, ref blaming, and despair after a week of everyone picking them to win, all the “Revenge Game” BS, and the announcers (mostly Aikman) just begging for a sniff of Drew Brees jockstrap during the broadcast was the best for me. Hearing them say they are done with watching football and the NFL. They are just completely broken. Which they deserve after Bountygate and whining about the NFCCG forever. I personally think they are one of the luckiest teams in the NFL. Watching their fans, team, coaches, and announcers implode after getting the reverse of the storyline everyone wanted was the best part of it for me.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I have to go with Kupp's big play but I also want to give some love to 30. Todd came through big for us getting that first TD when we really needed it and changed the momentum in the second half and brought the moral up. He may be in the shadows more right now but Todd is still clutch

For what it means as we go forward, I want to see TG healthy, jumping over folks and scoring TD's.

He looks good to my eyes.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Probably JJ3's interception of Brees. It shifted the momentum to us, and we never really relinquished it.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
1. Cooper Kupp's run after catch
2. Goff to Cooks
3. Matthews sack on Bridgewater

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
My favorite was the stop of Kamara on his run at the 50 yard line on 4th and one!

dang

Legend
But watching Asshole Face (the aints HC of course) go full asshole face on the sidelines was just SOOOOO awesome for me. I was literally calling him "asshole face" every time they showed his mug shot on my screen... well, I should admit it... I didn't just call him that... I screamed it to him.
arseface_yxlksr.jpg

"Hey - I don't respond to Asshole Face - I prefer Sphincter Mouth - its much more dignified" - Sphincter Mouth Payton