Your Favorite Play Of The Game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Several good plays, (and lots of bad), Like to know which were your favorite. Here's mine.

First qtr, Saints first drive.

Eric Weddle, after going through concussion protocol and getting 7 stiches in his noggin, puts the whammy on former Ram and diva TE Jarred Cook, who was targeted for a 15 yd completion over the middle by Brees. Weddle hit Cook as the ball got there for an imcompletion and Cook goes straight to the sideline looking dazed. loved it.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a good one, but I'll have to go with the Kupp catch and run. Not only was it amazing, but it also really put the nail in the coffin for the Saints. You could feel the air go out of them.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
345.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Naw, I hate to see anyone get hurt. Just in case there are any Taints lurkers here.

Honestly, the Kupp "touchdown" and the two clutch catches by Cooks stand out to me. I'll go with the 2-yard touchdown. Great play by both Cooks AND Goff.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tie between Weddle's smack on Cook, Kupp's 66 yard run, Donald knocking out Brees, and the look on Asshole Face's face when the refs blew the whistle on Cam Jordan's fumble recovery and TD return.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Yeah, I think seeing Jared Cook revert back to the tight end we all know and love was awesome. Buttered hands of stone.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Lots pick between for sure...

But watching Asshole Face (the aints HC of course) go full asshole face on the sidelines was just SOOOOO awesome for me. I was literally calling him "asshole face" every time they showed his mug shot on my screen... well, I should admit it... I didn't just call him that... I screamed it to him.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved those plays, but I also enjoyed the pitch plays to Gurley. Reminded me of the days of ED. Nice change up for the run game.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

But watching Asshole Face (the aints HC of course) go full asshole face on the sidelines was just SOOOOO awesome for me. I was literally calling him "asshole face" every time they showed his mug shot on my screen... well, I should admit it... I didn't just call him that... I screamed it to him.

Man, that just seems so crass. So uncouth. So appropriate. Either that or Sphincter-Puss.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp’s Stiff arm was brutal. Does he know that DB has a family? He just embarrassed that man!

dang

Legend
NFL meet Cooper Kupp. He’s much more than a safety valve receiver. He is emerging as a legitimate #1.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

Is it me, or does Tasom Hill look like he could be related.
Saints_TaysomPayton.jpg

Taysom Payton

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I loved those plays, but I also enjoyed the pitch plays to Gurley. Reminded me of the days of ED. Nice change up for the run game.

That was a perfect counter to what they were doing on D. They were stacking the line tight so we couldn't run our trap plays and zone running scheme. Exactly the same as what Chicago and the pats did to us. So McVay said if you're going to trap your linemen inside then we are gonna run some pitch plays. It's not genius or anything but a really adjustment by McVay and coaching staff. And on top of that in the 4th quarter the Saints stopped crashing down on the middle of the Oline and started playing the edges more we had Brown chew them up in the middle. Really good game planning by our guys.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Without a doubt the Kupp run after catch. That was probably THE best yak play I have ever seen.