Your Favorite Non-Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Former player? Earl Campbell
Current player? Drew Brees

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I loved O.J. Simpson when I was a kid. Had his poster up in my room and everything, weird to think about that now.

markstewart67

Rookie
Active Player - (Hate to say this) Russell Wilson......I think he's just a class act and a really nice kid.
Past Player - Lawrence Taylor....Just a beast

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Aaron Rodgers and Anquan Boldin

Last edited:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I think I just realized that I'm the only heterosexual male on the planet who considers Eli Manning one of their favorite players. I think I need some sort of support group.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Favorite all-time is also Barry Sanders......

Favorite current non-rams: Fitz is pretty classy. Also have a hard time hating another rival player: Russel Wilson.....

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I'm going to have to add another courtesy Angry Ram: Troy Polamalu is definitely a freak with heart...love that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I really should clarify that I don't LIKE any non Rams. Some of you are already keenly aware of this. But.... a few non Rams that I don't hate AS MUCH as all the others are -

PAST

Bo Jackson. Because I'm a Royals Fan and I have a friend who played with Bo at Auburn.

Prime Time (D. Sanders). Because I'm a Big Noles Fan. I hated him as a whiner though.

PRESENT

Philip Rivers. I love his toughness and ability. Dude is a gamer and he is very comfortable in his own shoes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Steven Jackson

As far as never been a Ram? Adrian Peterson - Just an amazing RB - He has that rare combination of strength, vision, good hands, AND speed.