Your Favorite Non-Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
For me, I have always loved Peyton Manning. He is BY FAR my favorite QB of all time. I think to me personally, he is the best to ever do it. Tho I am only 29 and never really got to see Marino or any of the older guys do it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah Manning is great and it's nice to have him around to out duel Brady, but I'd say my favorite non Ram would be JJ Watt, just a damned warrior a bigger Jack Youngblood

Memphis Ram

Legend
RGIII.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Tom Brady

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Just Kidding

I like Champ Bailey. He was fun to watch and he has always been a real Pro. But he is declining, so I don't have any others ATM.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
My two favorite non-Rams are Drew Brees and Eli Manning.

1) I don't think Drew requires an explanation but I'll give one anyway. Drew is an athlete, has an awesome scar, and is a great human being.

2) Eli Manning is a delight to watch. It's like every game he plays is his backyard. I think he's the hardest guy in the league to sack because he just won't take a sack. The moment a hand gets on him the ball is going somewhere, which is exciting, even though it often goes into the defenders hands instead of the intended pass catcher. I'd probably hate Eli if I was a Giants fan but he is so much more fun to watch than any QB in the league. I like the recklessness Eli plays with. That recklessness won him one more Superbowl than his older brother.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I really enjoy watching Percy Harvin play football when he's healthy. Also Shady McCoy.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Geno Atkins. He's small, but the guy is so dominant. He throws guards much bigger than him around, has insane quickness to be in the backfield before the defender is out of his stance, and he makes huge plays and is so disruptive. He's got it all, the complete package. If you've seen him play, he's just by far the best player on the field. By far the best DT imo. So fun to watch.

Also, If Donald can be anything like Atkins, we have a hell of a player.

Irish

Starter
AJ Green. Dude makes a marginal quarterback look like an absolute stud.

I also really dig Nick Foles for the inverse reason. He makes marginal skill players look like absolute studs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Through the ages

Warren moon
Randy Moss
terrell Davis
adp
Larry Fitzgerald
drew brees

But above all by a fair margin, Kurt when he played for the cards.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'll also say Andre Johnson, because the guy's been going about his business quietly dominating the AFC South for years with a cavalcade of bad/mediocre QBs and dysfunctional coaching staffs. I really would like to see that guy either make a deep playoff run with the Texans or get traded somewhere he can compete for a SB (Rams? Hah, probably not - we like our WRs... as do I)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the Andre Johnson pick there. He has been a true pro.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know if he is still active but Brad Smith.

jjab360

Legend
That's a tough one. I guess I'd have to say either Calvin Johnson or Cam Newton.