Your Controversial Rams Takes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Do you have any opinions regarding the Rams that might be a bit controversial?

Here are 3 of mine:

1. Though ultimately not the most successful, the most talented Rams team ever was the 2001 squad.

2. Eric Dickerson’s status as an all-time Rams great is tainted by his fumbling problems and his exit (which, the team’s role aside, he handled horribly).

3. Kurt Warner, despite a carefully cultivated image, has a pretty big ego and is not so selfless.

What are your controversial takes?

Tano

Legend
Though ultimately not the most successful, the most talented Rams team ever was the 2001 squad.
We would have kicked NE's ass if not for the cheating

Brady did jack shit the entire game and that was a fucking intentional grounding on that last drive

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Fucking bears defensive player who took a cheap shot on Bradford
Panthers player, Mike Mitchell - fuck that guy. Stood over him and flexed after tackling him out of bounds. No flag as it was Vinovitch's crew, so no surprise there.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Fucking bears defensive player who took a cheap shot on Bradford
The 1st season-ending knee injury was against the Panthers. Mike Mitchell, an average safety, with a reputation for playing close-to-the-line hit Bradford as he was running out-of-bounds. It was a borderline dirty-play. I thought it was completely unnecessary.

Analyst Brian Billick ... the perfect example of an ex-player / ex-coach simply going through the motions as an analyst ... insisted it was not serious and suggested it was a hamstring injury. I am sitting in front of my TV, shaking my head thinking ... that's the knee and my Rams are in deep trouble ... AND, I will never again listen to or speak well of Brian "Fucking" Billick.

Billick was #1 on my Shit List for several years before Michael "Stupid Fat Fuck" Lombardi came along.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dick Vermeil was arguably one of the worst HC in team history 97-98
Dick Vermeil was arguably the Greatest GM in Team History for the team he built 97-99

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Everyone knows we were robbed in SB XXXVI. But we were also cheated in LIII. AD was being held all game- nothing given. As soon as we had any decent offensive plays, we were flagged.

So we should have two more titles and the Cheatriots two fewer.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Marshall Faulk should be remembered as the greatest running back in history if he didn't play on the two worst surfaces during his career in Indianapolis and St Louis.

Who knows how his career would have turned out had he not played on those turfs and suffered knee injuries throughout his career.

Tano

Legend
Panthers player, Mike Mitchell - fuck that guy. Stood over him and flexed after tackling him out of bounds. No flag as it was Vinovitch's crew, so no surprise there.
My bad - for some reason I thought it was the bears player

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I think the greatest Rams team was the 2000 squad the year after our Super Bowl victory. First 6 games the Rams were on a historic offensive pace under new head coach Martz, then, Warner broke is thumb against I believe the Chefs. I remember the first game on Monday night when the Rams torched the Broncos and Dennis Miller was calling Holt and Az-Hakim Romulus and Remus. It was amazing.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That scank woman had her "husband" / Ram owner killed in South Beach once she knew he had changed his will making her the person who would inherent the team. He did not drown in the calm ocean on the beach that day. The waves on South Beach are basically nothing. Nobody is surfing on South Beach... much less drowning.