Your 2 guys (no.2 and no.13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
gaaerwee9c5ma43fg.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
1. Matthews
2. Trade back and take Fuller.

Better yet.....

1. Slight trade back and take Matthews or Robinson(for a 3rd)
2. then trade back and take Fuller(for a 2nd or another 3rd)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not a bad idea, of course Fisher has stated he'll never have a QB controversy so...

1) Clowney (Mack if Clowney goes 1st)
2) Dennard
I know, but the question was "what are your two picks."

Fisher on Cortland Finnegan during the NFL Combine:

He overcame a difficult situation,” Fisher said. “
I understand he’s healthy now. And so we expect him back in the offseason program.”

Les Snead on Cortland Finnegan during the NFL Combine:

“First of all, get him healthy and then with Gregg (Williams) coming in (as defensive coordinator) figure out where we all fit.
In this league, corners that can go inside and play nickel, you can’t have enough of those people.”

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just O line, or can I try and find a 3rd starter at WR?
Just O-line. I want no excuses if you draft 10 of them and we still can't field a decent O-line.
Besides, with that many resources on the line, all the receivers should have time to get open, yeah?

Just O-line. I want no excuses if you draft 10 of them and we still can't field a decent O-line.
Besides, with that many resources on the line, all the receivers should have time to get open, yeah?

It's not just the getting open I worry about, I'm worried about the concussions Quick will get with all the balls hitting him in the back of the head, I need someone else who can't catch to back him up :(.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's not just the getting open I worry about, I'm worried about the concussions Quick will get with all the balls hitting him in the back of the head, I need someone else who can't catch to back him up :(.
You can use ONE on the receiver position then.
No more concessions after that.

SierraRam

Recreational User
1. Robinson
2. Donald
-with those two we will control the line of scrimmage on both sides

You gotta be excited about the fact that there's about 50 good ways to go, but this is the best IMHO. Will Donald last until 13?? Contingency plan= Best DB