Your 2 guys (no.2 and no.13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Lets draft two QBs in the first round, so when the Oline gets them all killed, there should be at least one healthy enough to toss the ball the the WRs who will promptly drop it.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Lets draft two QBs in the first round, so when the Oline gets them all killed, there should be at least one healthy enough to toss the ball the the WRs who will promptly drop it.

Our current crop of talent can do that already. No need to draft anyone then.

laramsoriginal

Starter
gaaerwee9c5ma43fg.jpg

Bahahahha

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So, my picks at #2 and #13? With no strings attached with "they may not be there"?

With the second overall pick, I choose Jadeveon Clowney, defensive end, South Carolina.

With the thirteenth overall pick, I choose Jake Matthews, offensive tackle, Texas A&M.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Watkins and Clinton-Dix. I know it wouldn't be popular but fuck it, I'm on board.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
2)Robinson
13)Evans
44)Bucannon
75) Billy Turner
4th - Murray
5th - RB
6th-7th - CB, LB, OL-DL depth

RamzFanz

Damnit

A little over the top, no? The O line was very good last season and the WRs got over their dropsies in the first 1/3 to 1/2 of the season.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
As long as #1 or #13 isn't a QB, i'm good with whatever. My preference.....

1) Matthews
2) Donald

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
So we can't have two starting caliber QBs, but we need 10 starting caliber OL?

Point is well made, but after inquiring about that QB from Detroit, it appears that he might fill the bill at least for another yea or perhaps two, which kinda reduces any immediate needs for a starting quality QB. I know he hasn't played in 2 years, but he appears pretty steady and capable according to a big Lions fan anyway.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
No trades:
Matthews
Dennard

Trade:
Matthews
Trade up for Evans