You need an avatar (profile picture)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@LosAngelesRams

LosAngelesRams4.jpg

LosAngelesRams5.jpg

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You could always Talk to @-X- He's always been pretty good at creating Avatar's!! I'm sure he'd LOVE to help to out RamzFanz!!:rolllaugh:
Nah. Like the Rams staying out of the Kobe celebration, I'm staying out of RamzFanz thread.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Absolutely! Loved the Flash Comic Books! But My Favorite Was Green Lantern!!:D

If there was every a doubt about your coolness our taste, let all those doubts be laid to rest.

Green Lantern. I like him...my son...I think he could be a Lantern Historian on Oa...

RamzFanz

Damnit
I love my avatar. But sadly, my boy JL55 is no longer a Ram. Maybe someone can make an avatar of Tavon running in gear that looks like The Flash with the Lightning streaking behind him. That would be solid.

I don't do outfits well. It's above my amature status.

Austin lightning.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
Haha that's solid. If you made the white of the jersey all red, and then just added a small flash logo where the NFL logo is on the front of the jersey, that would make it look enough like the flash

Hmmm, I might be able to pull that off. I'll tinker tonight.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Not sure if it will work well as requested, but here's a draft. It's not done, I want to consider placement, sizes, shadows, lightning, cheerleader breasts, etc, just a working copy for you to opine on:

View attachment 13196

The heavy lifting is creating each object as a cut out. Anything you want, sizes, placement, who is in front of who, etc, is cake now, so fire away. Once we square all that away, we'll get creative with it and make it pop.

Which player is going to be motor boating them boobs?

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
If you have any scraps, i would appreciate a bone. Anything looks better than I do at the present. Of course, I realize you can't polish a turd or you would be a politician. Thanks for any help.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
@RamzFanz can you make me one with Greg the keg kicked off Shermans hand as he tried to block the kick?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Make it as graphic as possible if you can lol