You need an avatar (profile picture)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
In honor of all of the newer LA members here, and my new avatar dedicated to TA11, I will spend hours badassing the first requested avatar that grabs me. Of course, others will jump in, there are so many creatives here, it's amazing. Every request will probably be fulfilled.

Not a chance of Wentz or Goff from me unless you post 9 days from now. Pick a Ram we have images to work with, or not, and hope.

Throw your idea into the ring. Don't be that dude we don't recognize because you have no av. Get your one of a kind now:

Who, what, when.

Show respect, I'm serious, no Kroenke unless you want to see him blowing a donkey with a hair piece. Thank you. ;)

TAvatar2.jpg

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could you make me one of Kroenke blowing a donkey with a hair piece?

I thought you'd never ask!

First request wins!

I need a few hours because I need to source just the right donkey with a hairpiece.

They're harder to come by than Kroenke blowing a donkey. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Can i get one with coked up brilliant comedian from the late 70's?

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can i get one with coked up brilliant comedian from the late 70's?

Like, in a believable Rams' gear? Tits and falling ladder or just bashing a guitar because of folk music? Zit popping in a cafeteria or horse killing in the Dean's office?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Like, in a believable Rams' gear? Tits and falling ladder or just bashing a guitar because of folk music? Zit popping in a cafeteria or horse killing in the Dean's office?
Nice choices. See what you can come up with. No rush though @RamzFanz Put me on the bottom of the list behind these other more enthusiastic Rammies .

Every time i try changing avi's i go back anyway.

TexasRam

Legend
Since I'm texasram can I get one of Aaron Donald with a cowboy hat and stash sitting by a fire eating a Kaepernick bbq leg while the rest of Kaep is being roasted in the fire rotisserie style like a pig.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Since I'm texasram can I get one of Aaron Donald with a cowboy hat and stash sitting by a fire eating a Kaepernick bbq leg while the rest of Kaep is being roasted in the fire rotisserie style like a pig.

That's a fine idea with Aaron Donald, but don't you want him eating the leg of a guy who still plays?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I love my avatar. But sadly, my boy JL55 is no longer a Ram. Maybe someone can make an avatar of Tavon running in gear that looks like The Flash with the Lightning streaking behind him. That would be solid.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I'd love an avatar of Aaron Donald sacking a Forty Whiner with Palm trees and the Hollywood sign in the background.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm serious, no Kroenke unless you want to see him blowing a donkey with a hair piece.

You sir are such a fun sponge. Nice upgrade on the avatar btw.

Think I will take you guys up on another one AFTER the Rams finally pick a MFing QB. I'm thinkin a wizard theme with whomever we draft in the tall funny hat... Oh and primary colors need to be their old helmets, the navy blue and yeller!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
the last one X made was great, I only changed it because I was salty Jenkins left and it was of him and Ogletree.

Id love a new one if you have the time, would you be able to collage these up?

Gurley on the right

Ogletree to the left

Donald and Tavon in the middle

with this background.

if I'm asking for too much just tell me to fuck off, lol.