Yeah, I'm not Retiring ~ Matthew Freakin Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Stafford backed up by Mayfield sounds like a dream combo to me.

Mayfield on a one-year prove it contract where they can evaluate Mayfield in practice and also get him some work in during games and give him a chance to completely learn the offense.

Then maybe he's taking over for Stafford in '24.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see another divorce occurring

I want to make a disclaimer on this statement - this is poking fun at Brady and Giselle not making fun of Stafford
Stafford Hating Goff LOVER!

Tano

Legend
Stafford Hating Goff LOVER!
Hold on a second - I am not as bad as Kupp in his love for Morris

Edit - and in addition, first you say I am a Goff hater and then you say I am a Goff lover - let's get consistent please

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's been climbing the mountain for 30 some odd years, didnt come this far to rest on it.
He's got a good 3-5 years ahead of him in this offense to be lauded as one of the top QB in the game
This year was a blip, we packed 5 years of bad luck in to one season
They'll burn sage in the offseason and will be back to kicking ass next year

Ellard80

Legend
Strange though... because he hasn't said shit in the media for months but then says this on a podcast.

I find that odd.

I never thought he was retiring but still interesting.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Strange though... because he hasn't said shit in the media for months but then says this on a podcast.

I find that odd.

I never thought he was retiring but still interesting.
He hasnt spoken to the media, was the first time I've seen him asked the question
Its the off season, he doesnt give a crap about what the media creates. McVay already said he'd be back with no issue
The way he was involved on the side lines last week should have been all that people needed to see

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nice for him to confirm it. I didn't think he'd retire with more left in the tank. Mayfield would be a nice backup. One thing in our favor there, with this offense it he might not be able to convince teams he's worth a shot at starting somewhere. He had that nice miracle comeback. A nice story for a week. But now reality sets in. He's playing with a bunch of second and third stringers. Even a few street free agents. No one can overcome that.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I see another divorce occurring

I want to make a disclaimer on this statement - this is poking fun at Brady and Giselle not making fun of Stafford
Nah…I think Stafford and his wife actually like each other.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nancy Pelosi Whats That GIF by GIPHY News

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
he might reconsider if they don't fix the Ol no qb can thrive in this setup. we also need a defense and a rb and a coach that will embrace the run. ITs looking like a long several years getting back to winning. lots to watch from the front office now. nothing to watch on the field. still glad they moved back to L.A. I enjoyed the drama while leaving st louis, AND OF COURSE THE SUPERBOWL LAST YEAR. now I can enjoy watching how they are going to stay relevant going forward. go rams? yeah, go rams. p.s. long way to next season. I wonder how the players show up every day and on game day? future paychecks, I guess.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Nice. But on your wife podcast? Hope she doesn't Tom Brady him lol