Xbox One Vs. PS4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
en-INTL-L-XboxOne-Halo-Master-Chief-Collection-29G-00745-mnco.jpg

all I need.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am not impressed with either YET it is early and will take time before the software developers take advantage of the consoles potential. Out of the gate the One is a whole home media base and the 4 is a gaming machine they will venture into each others domain as consumers clarify their demands. Both systems have very compatible potential on most if not all fronts. on the previous generation consoles programming was much more difficult on the ps3 than the 360 leaving the 360 as the console of choice to use in the development of multiplatform games hence the reason that the 360 will produce games in 1080p and the ps3 will offer the very same game in 720p or 1080i as it's highest capable definition. After the games were programmed using the 360 they are then just transferred to the ps3. I think both the new gen machines have extremely similar capabilities, it will come down to who offers the most popular apps, services and peripheral devices.
If it were mine to do again I would hold off on the new gen console and wait for the developers to offer games taking advantage of the consoles potential. The two Sony and Microsoft are smart and will bait us with proprietary releases which entice us to buy the new console at the inflated price but who wants to pay 60 bucks for a game and 400 plus for the console to play the one game that takes advantage of the advanced technology. I think they raced each other to get out and we the consumer suffered with game that really don't look better than the last generation.