WTF Article Of The Month

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Rams News: Signing of Lance Dunbar Adds to LA’s Offense

Corbin Warnock
graduate student from CSUSB with a B.A. in Mass Communication.

The busy off-season continues as there is, even more, Rams news out of Los Angeles. LA is now turning to free agency to address their running game.
Lance Dunbar previously played for the Dallas Cowboys. The Rams have plenty of running backs, but none have made a name for themselves.

Yes, Benny Cunningham is good but he isn’t great or consistent. This is where Lance Dunbar comes in as he is those two and young as well. Additionally, having playoff experience helps.

Lance Dunbar is a tremendous athlete and overall football player. He has only been in the league for 5 years which is not a lot and means his prime is yet to come.

View image on Twitter
C7DkI6aW0AAo9GZ.jpg:small

LA is a great place for anyone to shine in their prime as they are under the bright lights. Playing with Todd Gurley will spark his prime years coming up. Maybe he could come out on top as being the better running back. Just a thought was if Gurley is better as the 3rd down back.

Lance Dunbar can do a little bit of everything. He is quick in the open field after catching the ball and for his size strong. Once again he is a good receiving back who is also good at running downhill.

Occasionally, he does well at pass blocking as for his size he has lots of strength and power. This skill set will be extremely beneficial to the Rams offense that sometimes lacked this quality.

All the Rams need now for the offense is one to protect the quarterback and running back. They even have a coaching staff now with playoff experience.

LA as a team and franchise want to get back to the playoffs and Super Bowl. They have been signing receivers they need to sign some free agents to the offense and add depth and they will be excellent.

A good start to protecting Goff and Gurley and now Dunbar was singing Whitworth. They now have a veteran player on the line who understand how to make the playoffs.

This what LA needs and they need to take the next step to win a playoff game, after all, is said and done.

*********************************************************************************************************************
Okay... For me, this has nothing to do with the fact that this kid knows very little
about Rams football.If you read the article, you quickly saw what I am talking about.
He has aspirations to write about sports.More power to you.Follow your passion.

The big WTF for me is... How does one obtain a B.A. in this country,with
writing skills this poor?
Again,not knocking the kid.Not his fault,but this looks like something a middle school
child would write.

Sooo, were going to give you a degree in communications because
you showed up and gave an effort ?
Maybe it's just me,but I don't get it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can't take this article seriously with this idiot's shit grammar. He probably wrote this while high on methamphetamines, considering that he thinks that Dunbar is better than Todd fucking Gurley.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Not saying this is the case here, but poor editing can also make a writer look foolish. On the other hand, accusing Cunningham of not being consistent is off, and saying Dunbar is, is also off. How many missed games has Dunbar accrued ?
Even with the above, while missing Benny, this should be a good pick-up for the Rams. It will help open up our pass attack as Dunbar adds a new & different kind of threat, and has still managed to average 4.5 ypc over his career. I'm very much looking forward to our completed 2017 offensive lineup as well as watching the coaching staff train them up. Production and accountability, lets GO RAMS.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Only thing we can be sure of is he brings some change of pace to the backfield. Outside of that there is no reason to glorify the signing. I mean I get being positive about my team and all but every move is not going to pan out in FA or the draft and if Gurley plays the way I expect him to this guy shouldn't sniff the field that much let alone be some sort of huge factor.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
This reads more like a comment you would find on a forum than it does an article.

It's like something a shit poster with an outdated avatar would post as a bad thread...

I didn't write it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is terrible.

No offense to the kid who wrote it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only thing we can be sure of is he brings some change of pace to the backfield. Outside of that there is no reason to glorify the signing. I mean I get being positive about my team and all but every move is not going to pan out in FA or the draft and if Gurley plays the way I expect him to this guy shouldn't sniff the field that much let alone be some sort of huge factor.

The offense might not be there yet, but it FEELS different! That LT signing might be the best FA signing that I can remember, and it makes the Oline stronger. I like Rob at a Guard position, and all we need is a decent Center, which Barnes was not, and this line will open nice holes for Gurley. The same line will protect Goff, and Goff will have better targets. GURLEY will be the monster that we remember from his rookie year, and most likely even better.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
*********************************************************************************************************************
Okay... For me, this has nothing to do with the fact that this kid knows very little
about Rams football.If you read the article, you quickly saw what I am talking about.
He has aspirations to write about sports.More power to you.Follow your passion.

The big WTF for me is... How does one obtain a B.A. in this country,with
writing skills this poor?
Again,not knocking the kid.Not his fault,but this looks like something a middle school
child would write.

Sooo, were going to give you a degree in communications because
you showed up and gave an effort ?
Maybe it's just me,but I don't get it.

Even middle schoolers know that there is a space after a period. Not sure how you can rag on him!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gentlemen give the kid a break we have all been there, however, I never remember a time being clueless about football even at age four....Anyway Dunbar is very fast 4.47 fast and the Cowboys brought in Dunbar every time on passing downs even thought Ezekiel "Zeke" Elliott has great hands and I know this because I had Elliott in my fantasy league and got mad when they took him out.

Much Love for Cunningham and for good reason, but in the first preseason game when the Goff actually executes a screen pass and Dunbar goes for 60 yards Corbin Warnock can write that Lance has ants in his pants.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Holy fuck this guy is in college LOL.

I don't understand the world we live in hahahahaha

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
My favorite part is where he says Dunbar is occasionally good at pass pro... and we lacked that sometimes. Sounds like a downgrade according to his words, but his tone is so excited.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh. Next thing you know he will have an account here on ROD and will post more of his "articles" for us all to enjoy.... :whistle:

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
meh.....Santa Barbara is a baseball school anyway.

CSUSB .. I believe this is California State University, San Bernadino

Santa Barbara is a university of California, UCSB

…..

Legend
CSUSB .. I believe this is California State University, San Bernadino

Santa Barbara is a university of California, UCSB

OMG and I from California......well I was lacking sleep when I read it.