WTF Article Of The Month

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Even middle schoolers know that there is a space after a period. Not sure how you can rag on him!!

I think I am pretty clear that,I am not ragging the kid.
My comments were about our education system.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The big WTF for me is... How does one obtain a B.A. in this country,with
writing skills this poor?
Again,not knocking the kid.Not his fault,but this looks like something a middle school
child would write.
He's outta CS (Cal State) San Bernadino....and yeah, school has changed....I was born too soon...it seems colleges are trying to get people through....rather than the old, "fail your ass outta here"....Well, some schools are.

meh.....Santa Barbara is a baseball school anyway.
this was answered already...but it still made me laugh...

CSUSB .. I believe this is California State University, San Bernadino

Santa Barbara is a university of California, UCSB
Greatest thing about UCSB ...what's the mascot again? Banana Slugs are UC Santa Cruz? Right...but this college is right on the coast I believe...Reminds me of Pepperdine. CSUSB looks like a juco....in the middle of the desert. Pretty sure they'll pass anyone.

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's outta CS (Cal State) San Bernadino....and yeah, school has changed....I was born too soon...it seems colleges are trying to get people through....rather than the old, "fail your ass outta here"....Well, some schools are.
Exactly Champ,and that's my point.
No wonder we fail miserably compared to the rest of the world.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams News: Signing of Lance Dunbar Adds to LA’s Offense

Corbin Warnock
graduate student from CSUSB with a B.A. in Mass Communication.

The busy off-season continues as there is, even more, Rams news out of Los Angeles. LA is now turning to free agency to address their running game.
Lance Dunbar previously played for the Dallas Cowboys. The Rams have plenty of running backs, but none have made a name for themselves.

Yes, Benny Cunningham is good but he isn’t great or consistent. This is where Lance Dunbar comes in as he is those two and young as well. Additionally, having playoff experience helps.

Lance Dunbar is a tremendous athlete and overall football player. He has only been in the league for 5 years which is not a lot and means his prime is yet to come.

View image on Twitter
C7DkI6aW0AAo9GZ.jpg:small

LA is a great place for anyone to shine in their prime as they are under the bright lights. Playing with Todd Gurley will spark his prime years coming up. Maybe he could come out on top as being the better running back. Just a thought was if Gurley is better as the 3rd down back.

Lance Dunbar can do a little bit of everything. He is quick in the open field after catching the ball and for his size strong. Once again he is a good receiving back who is also good at running downhill.

Occasionally, he does well at pass blocking as for his size he has lots of strength and power. This skill set will be extremely beneficial to the Rams offense that sometimes lacked this quality.

All the Rams need now for the offense is one to protect the quarterback and running back. They even have a coaching staff now with playoff experience.

LA as a team and franchise want to get back to the playoffs and Super Bowl. They have been signing receivers they need to sign some free agents to the offense and add depth and they will be excellent.

A good start to protecting Goff and Gurley and now Dunbar was singing Whitworth. They now have a veteran player on the line who understand how to make the playoffs.

This what LA needs and they need to take the next step to win a playoff game, after all, is said and done.

*********************************************************************************************************************
Okay... For me, this has nothing to do with the fact that this kid knows very little
about Rams football.If you read the article, you quickly saw what I am talking about.
He has aspirations to write about sports.More power to you.Follow your passion.

The big WTF for me is... How does one obtain a B.A. in this country,with
writing skills this poor?
Again,not knocking the kid.Not his fault,but this looks like something a middle school
child would write.

Sooo, were going to give you a degree in communications because
you showed up and gave an effort ?
Maybe it's just me,but I don't get it.
Mr. Warnock, Stick to your Communication's Major! You have a lot to learn about Football before you start voicing an opinion on it! Nothing personal!! I have a master's in Business, and have 67 years as a Rams Fan!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry Corbin, your BA is BS. No English teacher would pass anyone with as poor of grammar and sentence structure as you demonstrated in your "article". 6th graders can do better. I'm guessing that's exactly where you are and have a need to pass yourself off as something more. I might have been born at night, but not last night.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I remember I had to write a paper in 6th grade. The content was obviously different. But the writing style was similar and my grammar was better.

And someone should tell the kid if Gurley is the better 3rd down back, Dunbar won't be seeing the field much.