WR Solution?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Personally I would have loved to have an "a**hole" on my squad with 3 pro bowls, 2 superbowl appearances and one superbowl title to teach Quick how to play physical and use his body a little better. You could argue Boldin is one of the most physical WR's in the league. I guess the Rams did not want to part with that fifth rounder. I guess I cannot argue with them, they did get Stacy in the fifth.....

I was alluding to all of the cheap crap the refs were allowing Boldin to get away with during the most recent 49ers/Rams game. If he was on the Rams the Refs would surely have been flagging all of it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do we need a Veteran WR? Did the Saints have a veteran WR to show their young guys? Maybe a stud #1 WR like Dwayne Bowe? Oh wait. Bowe still hasn't topped 70 yards in a game this season.

(This is more because I'm fantasy butthurt about Bowe than anything else.)

Yep. In Colston's rookie year, the Saints had Joe Horn. Then when he left, they brought in David Patten for a couple years.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wish they could have just hired Henry Ellard to be the WR coach. They should get Bruce and Holt back to camp next year.

jap

Legend
I wish they could have just hired Henry Ellard to be the WR coach. They should get Bruce and Holt back to camp next year.

I expect Isaac and Torry to be regulars visitors every year at camp for quite a while. I don't know if Fish has any strong network connections with Henry, but I would have loved for him to be our WR coach.