WR Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sorry X. Its Dom.

JT:
Rams inform wide receiver/special teamer Dominique Curry he is being released.

Given his value on ST, releasing him this early is a bit of a surprise to me. Must not have made a good impression during the voluntary workouts.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bummer. Hope he catches on with someone outside of the NFC West.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:
Sorry X. Its Dom.

JT:

Given his value on ST, releasing him this early is a bit of a surprise to me. Must not have made a good impression during the voluntary workouts.
I truly believe that the best teams value offensive and defensive contributions first and special teams secondary. I am not surprised by this in the slightest.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sum1BTRthnU said:
libertadrocks said:
Sorry X. Its Dom.

JT:

I truly believe that the best teams value offensive and defensive contributions first and special teams secondary. I am not surprised by this in the slightest.

Yeah I agree, but Curry was a ST stud. You always have to value offensive and defensive contribution above ST. The fact that the staff didnt feel like they couldnt afford to hold a spot, 1 of 90, for a ST ace is very surprising to me.

I still think he was a long shot to make the roster because there are guys that will emerge as offensive or defensive prospect that can play sufficient ST.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There goes the season.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sum1

Hall of Fame
libertadrocks said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
libertadrocks said:
Sorry X. Its Dom.

JT:

Yeah I agree, but Curry was a ST stud. You always have to value offensive and defensive contribution above ST. The fact that the staff didnt feel like they couldnt afford to hold a spot, 1 of 90, for a ST ace is very surprising to me.

I still think he was a long shot to make the roster because there are guys that will emerge as offensive or defensive prospect that can play sufficient ST.

I think ST stud is a bit overblown.

He had ST value...but I wouldn't say he was making any all-star lists.

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player- ... s-category

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I am a little surprised, if he could have contributed a little at WR, ST's are a priority, he was VERY good, good enough to take an extended look at. I wish him well, and I guarantee he will be picked up real quick.

If he wouldn't have gotten clipped, we would have beaten Arizona last year. He was an impact player on special teams.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
steferfootball said:
bwdenverram said:
sostl said:
bwdenverram said:
Am I the only one hoping Justin King gets released?

Thought he was a free agent...

That is possible. I might of missed it if he is. In that case...good.
You are not the only one.
Let's put it this way ... King was #21 last year and that number has been given to Jenkins.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Ram Quixote said:
steferfootball said:
bwdenverram said:
sostl said:
bwdenverram said:

Let's put it this way ... King was #21 last year and that number has been given to Jenkins.

That is music to my ears, thanks!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
steferfootball said:
bwdenverram said:
sostl said:
bwdenverram said:

Nothing says pack up your shit quite like a rookie second rounder being given your number. :sly:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I hate to see Curry go, he was one of my favorite players to watch on ST. He always was making plays. I have no idea why he was never given a chance at WR towards the end of last season.
Hopefully for him getting released this early he can hook on with another team.

steferfootball

Starter
In honor of Justin King's career, I have created a gallery of Justin King highlights.

boldin.jpg

charger.jpg

colts.jpg

jag.jpg

Moss.jpg

titan.jpg

torian.jpg

tsmith1.jpg

tsmith2.jpg

tsmith3.jpg

vernondavis.jpg