WR Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I think ST stud is a bit overblown.

He had ST value...but I wouldn't say he was making any all-star lists.

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player- ... s-category

No I dont think that statement is "overblown". Tackles arent everything when it comes to ST. They are only a piece of the picture. He put pressure on almost every kick or punt and even blocked 2 over this past year and 2 games the year before. I think the fact he was active for all 16 games last year only to play ST speaks to his worth.

sostl

Starter
steferfootball said:
In honor of Justin King's career, I have created a gallery of Justin King highlights.

boldin.jpg

charger.jpg

colts.jpg

jag.jpg

Moss.jpg

titan.jpg

torian.jpg

tsmith1.jpg

tsmith2.jpg

tsmith3.jpg

vernondavis.jpg

xf55x4.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
steferfootball said:
In honor of Justin King's career, I have created a gallery of Justin King highlights.

Dude that's just mean! I will wait until he is cut before I laugh. :7up:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BuiltRamTough said:
RamFan503 said:
steferfootball said:

Dude that's just mean! I will wait until he is cut before I laugh. :7up:
JK is a free agent

Seriously? OK... Cut... no longer shows on our roster... whatever. I'll wait until he is no longer considered a Ram. If he is re-signed, I will pull for him like I have for 45 years for anyone wearing THE horns. Good 'nuff?

Anonymous

Curry was a great special teamer.

He didn't make any all-star lists because guys like him on losing teams get overlooked.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
zn said:

He didn't make any all-star lists because guys like him on losing teams get overlooked.

Maybe a stupid question (no comment necessary X)... do they do all-star lists for Special Teams? I honestly have never thought about it.

steferfootball

Starter
RamFan503 said:
zn said:

Maybe a stupid question (no comment necessary X)... do they do all-star lists for Special Teams? I honestly have never thought about it.
I know in the pro bowl, the Stars play special teams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
steferfootball said:
RamFan503 said:
zn said:

I know in the pro bowl, the Stars play special teams.

Kinda what I assumed - I just never really paid much attention.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
In the pro bowl voting there is a selection for special teamer.

Sorry...Curry to me is like Darian Stewart. A guy that was a low draft pick/undrafted that came in a had some level of production but is overvalued by a success starved fan base.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Sorry...Curry to me is like Darian Stewart. A guy that was a low draft pick/undrafted that came in a had some level of production but is overvalued by a success starved fan base.
No need to apologize. People have different opinions on this stuff. That said, I think you're going to be surprised by Darian Stewart. And it has nothing to do with his limited highlight reel. There are some people here who broke down every game he played in. Every snap. He's a little raw right now, but that kid has mad football instincts.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

No need to apologize. People have different opinions on this stuff. That said, I think you're going to be surprised by Darian Stewart. And it has nothing to do with his limited highlight reel. There are some people here who broke down every game he played in. Every snap. He's a little raw right now, but that kid has mad football instincts.

I hope so. Sure would be nice to get one of these diamonds in the rough we've been missing for so long!