Wow, that Russell Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Would love to have a QB like that.

A guy that throws 4 picks and has to rely on his defense for the game not being 28-0 or worse?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssseeeeeeeee.

I don't want anything to do with Wussell. W/e contract he gets will be an albatross.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Lolwut?

Dude threw 4 picks today. FOUR. Seahawks clearly won in spite of him, but sadly I expect the media to see it the way you do and public perception to follow because they just don't know any better.
If Bradford had that performance today many would be picking his ass apart despite the win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Bradford had that performance today many would be picking his ass apart despite the win.

I would be.

Wilson is a good QB but he was terrible today. He doesn't deserve hype for what he did today. Football is still a team sport.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Lolwut?

Dude threw 4 picks today. FOUR. Seahawks clearly won in spite of him, but sadly I expect the media to see it the way you do and public perception to follow because they just don't know any better.

Yeah, but if Reggie Jackson strikes out 4 times and makes an error in right field, but hits a homer in the bottom of the 10th . .. he's a hero, not a goat.

Athos

Legend
Yeah, but if Reggie Jackson strikes out 4 times and makes an error in right field, but hits a homer in the bottom of the 10th . .. he's a hero, not a goat.

You just can't compare football to baseball. You just can't.

You really can win with individual efforts in baseball.

Football? Soccer? Basketball?

Not really.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
All the coverage will be for two weeks is how awesome Wilson is and how he is a hero. He is nothing more than a game manager.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I would be.

Wilson is a good QB but he was terrible today. He doesn't deserve hype for what he did today. Football is still a team sport.
I would be too, because that was a terrible performance by Wilson. My point is many will praise Wilson for this comeback win when he had a lot to do with why they had to come back in the first place. Btw, has Sam even had a performance as bad as this one in his career?

ram007

Starter
Bradford is better than russell wilson. Wilson can never throw a perfect spiral like Bradford.

Athos

Legend
I would be too, because that was a terrible performance by Wilson. My point is many will praise Wilson for this comeback win when he had a lot to do with why they had to come back in the first place. Btw, has Sam even had a performance as bad as this one in his career?

You should be praising the Hags D for that comeback, actually.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't know. Probably not.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
You should be praising the Hags D for that comeback, actually.
Seattle should praise McCarthy for being scared and deciding to run clock with plenty of game to be played. They should have been giving it to Sherman the way he was favoring that left arm. Dude was in some serious pain and it looked like he couldn't even lift it.

Athos

Legend
Seattle should praise McCarthy for being scared and deciding to run clock with plenty of game to be played. They should have been giving it to Sherman the way he was favoring that left arm. Dude was in some serious pain and it looked like he couldn't even lift it.

If I was McCarthy, I put my strongest WR against Sherman with that gimpy arm and test what he can do with it.

That really was one of the worst choke jobs I've ever seen.

About as bad as the Falcons choke-fest against the Hags.

Athos

Legend
I don't know. Probably not.

Bradford hasn't thrown more than TWO picks in a game since his FIRST rookie game back in 2010 against the Cardinals.

And that's with playing with far worse teams and players than Wussell Wilson ever has.

jap

Legend
All the coverage will be for two weeks is how awesome Wilson is and how he is a hero. He is nothing more than a game manager.

What do you care? You know better, don't you? :sneaky::LOL:

ram007

Starter
I wonder who wins the popularity contest between Bradford and Elvis in state of Missouri (n)

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
You just can't compare football to baseball. You just can't.

You really can win with individual efforts in baseball.

Football? Soccer? Basketball?

Not really.
Well, but in the scenario I laid out, it presupposes the team did well enough to take the game into extra innings. While I agree within in general about football v. baseball, still, if the team keeps them in the game, and indivudal in both sports can have a guy suck for most of the game, but win it in clutch time.