wow all the negatives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ramsince62 said:
Just blowin off some steam X with a perspective or two. Admittedly, I have a (half empty) side, guess that comes with the "PTSD" after 51 years in the trench's sort-to-speak.

I think Fisher said it best: "Basically what we looked for going into this ball game was improving over last week. Right now I don’t feel like we saw that."

Neither did I, but next week could change things....tough town though.
You got that right.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Most of us have some concerns over the O.

But the D to me is a little worrisome. D's are always ahead of O's at this point in the season. But the missed tackles that I witnessed for GB's first drive was horrible.

The O will take some time to mesh and grow. But this D needs to get it's head out of it's ass It should be in mid-season form.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EastRam said:

But the D to me is a little worrisome. D's are always ahead of O's at this point in the season. But the missed tackles that I witnessed for GB's first drive was horrible.

The O will take some time to mesh and grow. But this D needs to get it's head out of it's ass It should be in mid-season form.
Midseason form during the preseason i think not. Ascto your point about missed tackles i agree. Jeff should have this fixed by next week to many players were diving for the big hit instead of wrapping up and tackling.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
EastRam said:

To be fair, our first team defense held their first team offense to 6pts. I mean, sure there is stuff to work on, but...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:

To be fair, our first team defense held their first team offense to 6pts. I mean, sure there is stuff to work on, but...
This

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:

This

Don't mean to be a downer here...But there was a holdng call on GB that stopped a first and goal. Not to mention that GB didn't have their 2 starting WR's so I wouldn't call holding them to a FG in our house a victory. Just sayin

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
EastRam said:
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:

This

Don't mean to be a downer here...But there was a holdng call on GB that stopped a first and goal. Not to mention that GB didn't have their 2 starting WR's so I wouldn't call holding them to a FG in our house a victory. Just sayin

Ah... but a fumble at the 1 by SB saved the Packers at the time. As did the overthrown pass.

Mistakes happened on both sides.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:

This

Ah... but a fumble at the 1 by SB saved the Packers at the time. As did the overthrown pass.

Mistakes happened on both sides.

Of course they do. I agree.

Ramdom comments: (see what I did there?) :lmao:

From quick reading seems like a lot of people are upset at our O. W Yeah there isn't any game planning because of preseason. Mistakes can be good so it can be corrected early rather then during the regular season so the offense is gonna seem shaky. I'm not to worried about it.

But wow it was awesome to see so many big plays from our 1st offense! <3 it love it wuv it :)

If I remember right a lot of Bradfords production coming in the 4th Q! Imagine the amount of damage we are going to put on other teams when he actually plays a full game!

I think Tavon needs to get the ball fed to him more. He needs to get used to playing against NFL players.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
EastRam said:
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
EastRam said:

This

I do if that happened in the regular season or preseason it dont matter if they mess up a stop is a stop 3 points is better than 7