Wouldn't you like to trade divisions with the Colts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Texans are ok/good, but not great.
In my opinion the Texans are not a good football team. They have 7 wins. Their best two wins are against the Hoyer led Browns and the EJ Manuel led Bills. Their other five wins are against the Redskins, Raiders, Titans (x2), and Jaguars.

They've got some very good players on both sides of the ball but aren't built to win championships.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I remeber a while back hoping Jax would move to LA and the Rams would trade divisions with them. The local rivalary with Indy and Ten would be awsome. I realize others like the rivalary with SF, but those short road trips lead to fuller stadiums and great rivals.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
I'm ashamed to say I don't have a clue what you mean by milquetoast. Even my phone was stumped. Kept auto correcting to millet oats.
From Dictionary.com:
noun, ( sometimes initial capital letter)
a very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who iseasily dominated or intimidated

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I Loved the "Old West" pre-Carolina! But I now enjoy being in the toughest Div. in the NFL! The NFC West wouldn't be THE WEST with-out the Rams & 49ers in it!!(y)
I'd be happy if we still had ATL and NO instead of AZ and Sea.
" DITTO!!"