Worthless and NBC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I was more mad at them being in absolute glee over all the misfortunes of the Rams that night. It's what I hated Dierdorf for several years ago when he was a MNF analyst. Romo seems a lot more anti-biased.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I thought this thread was going to be about how the Rams always play like trash on NBC.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I have no problem with that. The problem I have is that Goff let the clock ran down to almost 0 second and the Bears Defense was set and ready to pound him into a pulp as though they know where the play was going. McVay should have Goff ran a fast break offense and never let the Bears Defense get set. Another thing was all the plays written on McVay’s play sheet could be seen on TV when the camera was zooming in. Why did he not hide that?

Q729

Legend
Another thing was all the plays written on McVay’s play sheet could be seen on TV when the camera was zooming in. Why did he not hide that?
Nah, it was probably just a list of shit not to ever try again.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Collinsworthless is the Collinsworst.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

during the telecast yesterday worthless began talking about mcvay communicating to goff until the 15 second mark on the play clock. then on the next few plays they showed the play clock in half the screen until the 15 second mark.

they did this on a few occasions. does this irritate the freak out of anyone else? how is it still news? why is it a thing for goff only? i don't get it.

so in summary, worthless is a freaking corksocker.

Don't you be talking sh*t about my "Favorite" color guy in the whole world!

a2bb611c0dd476ed86b5ba6d078903a1.jpg

a4cca6d99491b09a0f4a9f85099f59ac.jpg