Wish list for next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
#1 Priority is resigning Trumaine Johnson. Really need a #1 corner.

#2 - Offensive line help. I am sure Indianapolis regrets not getting their franchise quarterback the protection he needs.

ausmurp

Starter
I believe we are fine at ILB. The biggest neat to me is a true 34 NT. That would eat up blocks and allow out ILBs to free up. See the Steelers as a perfect example of how this works. Shazier is smaller than our ILBs..

1. Resign Saffold he's been the best LG in the NFL this yr. Sign Donald long term.

2. NT hopefully a good one in FA.

3. 34 OLBs multiple. I think both our current starters are done. Get one in FA and draft one.

4. CB for sure. I would exchange Talib for TruJo straight up so if Talib is in FA grab him and let TruJo walk. Draft one early too.

5. OL depth. Gotta keep the OL in great shape so this O continues to flourish.

I guess we don't have to resign Saffold I thought we did my bad. Thank god. And now with Quinn coming on and only 27 maybe OLB isn't as much a need as I thought. So switch CB and OLB. We should still add depth atOLB though esp with Quinn's inj history.

Sappy113

Rookie
There's some crazy talent on this team already. First priority should be to resign our own guys that are both young and so good that you want to build your entire team around them (Donald, Joyner, NRC, Safford, Watkins, and possibly Tru - soon also Gurley), or just plain good football players that help elevate the entire team (Sullivan, depth players across the board).

Then see what you have to work with. Can you do something in FA by then, or do you just move on to the draft? Keeping our own guys on the team is paramount moving forward. If the Rams can accomplish that, I'm happy.