Wired: Rams CB Janoris Jenkins Wears A Helmet Cam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Oh yessss.... I've been waiting for this. Please be good!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If Janoris can cover for 5 seconds this year like he said, we'd be unstoppable.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
He seems to just enjoy playing the game, and IMO is underrated by many. Last year I totally lay at the feet of Walton. I expect "The Jackrabbit" to produce this year.

Love me some Jackrabbit!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He jaws a lot and this was a short Wired video. I'm wonder how much they had to cut. I'd love to see some footage of him on our WRs...especially Kenny.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jackrabbit needs to continue studying his craft. Hope he's getting a chip on his shoulder and wants to start being mentioned with the top corners in the game. He moves too damn well to get beat so often, I don't care who the DC is...There is one play I'll always remember from last year, the play where Golden Taint came back and snatched the ball at the high point, like he was the DB...Gotta be more aggressive with the ball in the air Jackrabbit. Man, guys from Florida talk country......

Last edited:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
He seems to just enjoy playing the game, and IMO is underrated by many. Last year I totally lay at the feet of Walton. I expect "The Jackrabbit" to produce this year.

Love me some Jackrabbit!
Looking forward to him producing. Anyone else find it humorous that his nickname is jackrabbit? Given the number of children he has.

Irish

Starter
..."Saint Louis Rams Bud Light training camp presented by Dr. Pepper."

...anyone else's head spinning?

stlramscar

UDFA
Jackrabbit needs to continue studying his craft. Hope he's getting a chip on his shoulder and wants to start being mentioned with the top corners in the game. He moves to damn well to get beat so often, I don't care who the DC is...There is one play I'll always remember from last year, the play where Golden Taint came back and snatched the ball at the high point, like he was the DB...Gotta be more aggressive with the ball in the air Jackrabbit. Man, guys from Florida talk country......

stlramscar

UDFA
Taint made him look like damn fool twice off the same play,which tells me he doesnt pay attention to detail.

stlramscar

UDFA
He seems to jureceivers?
enjoy playing the game, and IMO is underrated by many. Last year I totally lay at the feet of Walton. I expect "The Jackrabbit" to produce this year.

Love me some Jackrabbit!

was it waltons fault that he gotanhandled by more physical re

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
was it waltons fault that he gotanhandled by more physical re
IMO JJ excels when he is able to press the WR. Walton having him line up 8 - 10 yards off the LOS put him at a decided disadvantage, again IMO. So, in short, yes it was Walton's fault primarily. JJ obviously made some mistakes of his own but this in only year 3 for him and I think we will see his talent at the CB position take a big step forward this year.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
JJ is such a wildcard. It is like which guy is going to show up. Consistent corner or the dude who is gonna be lost and smoked all day.

stlramscar

UDFA
IMO JJ excels when he is able to press the WR. Walton having him line up 8 - 10 yards off the LOS put him at a decided disadvantage, again IMO. So, in short, yes it was Walton's fault primarily. JJ obviously made some mistakes of his own but this in only year 3 for him and I think we will see his talent at the CB position take a big step forward this year.

how is it the coaches fault if your getting beat 1 on 1 by your opponent?

stlramscar

UDFA
and JJ is NOT a physical corner,very athletic but not physical,he played a lot of off the receiver his rookie year difference was QBs didnt know anything about him his rookie year.

and he talks too much for my taste,if your making plays fine but if your constantly getting beat you might want to just shut up. imo he's not as good as some ppl try to make him out to be.

FRO

Legend
I really like Jenkins and feel he is going to bounce back and be that guy we saw as a rookie. I think he has a super high ceiling. Can't wait to watch him play in 2014.

tomlib

Sword and Sorcery with a Libertarian Edge
Name
Tom
I beg to differ. Corner is almost universally not a physical position at all and Jenkins is far more physical than most I've seen who play that position. He's not physical compared to a safety but he's a cornerback. I've watched Jenkins play multiple times and he's at his best when jamming and physical at the line.

The play where Golden Taint beat him was anything but being made to look like a fool. It happened directly in front of me. Jenkins had perfect coverage and was set for the interception but mistimed his jump. That was a lack of physical awareness of his position on the field in relation to the incoming football, not being schooled.

Tom

and JJ is NOT a physical corner,very athletic but not physical,he played a lot of off the receiver his rookie year difference was QBs didnt know anything about him his rookie year.

and he talks too much for my taste,if your making plays fine but if your constantly getting beat you might want to just shut up. imo he's not as good as some ppl try to make him out to be.

fancents86

Starter
I'm a JJ fan. I hope he at least brings back what he did his rookie year so I don't regret buying his jersey.