Will Sean McVay win Coach of the Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bowles has done a nice job, but it was the media reporting the Jets tanking, not the Jets. They still had a solid defense and Josh McCown has been a Jekyll & Hyde Quarterback his whole career and the Jets are getting Dr. Jekyll.....The Pundits were right about a New York team tanking, but it was the Giants and not he Jets.

FWIW's I'm very pleased for Bowles who I always liked the way he coordinated defenses and has been a no nonsense Head Coach, if they ever chase him out of New York, he would be my number one guy to replace a retiring Wade Phillips.
Media doesn’t cut football players.
The jets have no wr and traded their best defensive player.
They were bad last year and downgraded the roster. McCown is 38 and has been terrible at times. Team looked like 0-16 especially after their 0-2 start.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
No brainer... McVay. From 32nd to 3rd ranked Offense. From 4-12 to ???? Most dramatic turnaround. Biggest culture change. No one has made as big a dramatic change next to McVay.

Ram65

Legend
McVay is up there. He got some good exposure during the bye week being on FOX pregame show. Knock on wood the Rams haven't had many injures. The culture change in less than one year is remarkable along with the offense and current record. Peterson, Bowles, Zimmerman and Payton are all in the mix. There still is a half of season to go so it still up in the air.