Will Sean McVay win Coach of the Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Will Sean McVay win Coach of the Year? –Video

The Good Morning Football crew debate whether Sean McVay will be the NFL Coach of the Year.

Watch McVay Discussion

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good discussion, Doug Pederson & Mike Zimmer (who the Rams interviewed back in 2006) also very deserving.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I don't really see any competition in terms of a miraculous turnaround, but let's just beat the Texans.;)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Long way to go...
Eagles appear to be America’s sweetheart this season so I’d put Pederson in front.
Now that’s what I think the pulse is when in reality McVay should be ahead by a mile

But if Todd Bowles can win 8 games it should be him hands down

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But if Todd Bowles can win 8 games it should be him hands down

Bowles has done a nice job, but it was the media reporting the Jets tanking, not the Jets. They still had a solid defense and Josh McCown has been a Jekyll & Hyde Quarterback his whole career and the Jets are getting Dr. Jekyll.....The Pundits were right about a New York team tanking, but it was the Giants and not he Jets.

FWIW's I'm very pleased for Bowles who I always liked the way he coordinated defenses and has been a no nonsense Head Coach, if they ever chase him out of New York, he would be my number one guy to replace a retiring Wade Phillips.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After McVay's Team Destroys the Eagles at the Coliseum ..

arena.png

There will be No Doubt, He is the Coach of the Year!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
He better, no one deserves it more. Turning the Rams offense from worst to first in one season. Can anyone really top that?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Not biased, but his first stint as a HC and he hires all these good coaches, he delegates, calls plays, inspires his team, pulls out all these plays and so much more. Should be McVay hands down, so far.. but yeah let's wait and see and beat Houston and finish the reg season first.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
1st and foremost Kay Adams is drop dead gorgeous.

2nd fuck Zimmer's whiney lil ass

3rd so tired of eagles accolades both Wentz and Goff threw 4 Tds last week Goff had better completion percentage and yards yet all we hear about is Wentz and his 4 with sub 200 yards in passing.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
2nd freak Zimmer's whiney lil ass
I literally cannot stand to hear that assclown speak. When Joyner was flagged (wrongly) for that hit on Teddy, you would have thought Joyner had gone to Zimmer's house and shot his dog. The hyperbole was incredible from him. Whiny bitch.

Last edited:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I literaaly cannot stand to hear that assclown speak. When Joyner was flagged (wrongly) for that hit on Teddy, you would have thought Joyner had gone to Zimmer's house and shot his dog. The hyperbole was incredible from him. Whiny bitch.
Yup but as his player barr was being accused for his hit on Aaron Rodgers you didn't hear him in the least bit. Or let's future the convo he says Rams are dirty players let's look at barr (his player) again

Tom Pelissero

✔@TomPelissero

#Vikings LB Anthony Barr wasn't fined for the hit that injured Aaron Rodgers -- but was fined $9,115 for head-butting Davante Adams

Therfore it is my belief that Zimmer isn't coach of the year more like hippocrit of the century

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If they gave it away TODAY then McVay gets it. I don't even think it's close. No bias. No blue font.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think it's a done deal. Rams aren't going away, they're in fact improving every week and by season's end they might be a 1 or 2 seed. Winning teams with improving defenses and high scoring offenses tend to finish strong no matter the sched.

McVay pretty much has it sewn up. What he's done with this roster in year one is insane.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yup but as his player barr was being accused for his hit on Aaron Rodgers you didn't hear him in the least bit. Or let's future the convo he says Rams are dirty players let's look at barr (his player) again

Zim's a whiny b!tch. But more importantly for the COY award this is his fourth season with the Vikes. I don't think they're going to finish with a better record/seed than the Rams, so doubt he wins it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think he has the inside track right now by virtue of the turnaround he's done with the Rams. The Eagles are looking good, but they haven't looked nearly as bad as the Rams have. Only the Browns have looked as bad as us the last 13 years.

That is a huge accomplishment, and from the youngest coach in the league in his first year as a head coach? I don't think it's even close at this point.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Way too soon.

I'll just add that Doug Marrone in Jax has also been a savior for that long suffering franchise.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are several worthy candidates and McVay is definitely one of them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
McVay for sure, and I'm not just being a homer.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If McVay finishes the season like he started, he'll be very difficult to overlook.