Wild Cat?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Gurley is 1 for 1 passing at GA, 50 yd pass against Vandy.... landed right in the WR's hands, in stride.... just sayin'.....

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gurley is 1 for 1 passing at GA, 50 yd pass against Vandy.... landed right in the WR's hands, in stride.... just sayin'.....

Hell yea!

20141004ajwsz2140.jpg

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I don't know. I love what Ciggy has done with that offensive set and it forces the LB's to think and be very disciplined, but if i'm playing the role of the armchair DC i'd just put 8 men in the box in some sort of zone and let my corners go man to man vs our receivers who can't seem to get open on their own.
This offense needs a vertical threat that commands attention from a safety on just about every play. As it stands now i think DC's will adjust to the Gurley/Tavon behind the LOS show.
It will happen, Quick . If not, we'll be searching for a receiver again.

The defenses we face are going to be quite different, and the line will continue to improve, I think buying that extra time to stretch the field vertically.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Im not suggest this as a base. But as something to put in there. Hell you could have one of them pitch to the other even...or to Foles. Bonus flavor to give defenses something to think about...or better, catch them snoozing.

I think this scenario just opens up more things that can go wrong on a play...JMHO, of course...