Why was Kyle Long not ejected?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah, he attempted to kick W. Hayes who was on the ground. I was really surprised to see Hayes and K. Long talking and shaking hands at the end of the game.

Psycho_X

Legend
Because apparently no one saw it except for his brother Chris ironically enough lol. The refs were absolutely awful once again. They were slow to break up or end plays and made some horrible calls.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Yeah, he attempted to kick W. Hayes who was on the ground. I was really surprised to see Hayes and K. Long talking and shaking hands at the end of the game.
Big brother made sure lil Long made peace. It's an emotional game but the good players are able to back it down after the final whistle.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If I recall, he attempted to kick but didn't land it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah it didn't land...either was the kick was obvious and amazed he didn't get ejected. Ironically older brother throws a punch and gets kicked out.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
A punch that no one saw but the ref apparently

RamzFanz

Damnit
Something is seriously wrong with a person who would kick a man on the ground over a game.

jap

Legend

That's because, Chris, the Godfather, told his "little" brother to make peace. :D

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Read up on fight or flight.
I got no problem with the kid unless it becomes habit

I don't think the kick was really meant. Kyle Long doesn't seem like a dirty person/player and I think that half-hearted 'kick' was more of a frustration thing.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Something is seriously wrong with a person who would kick a man on the ground over a game.
It's about quite a lot more than a game when it comes to the NFL. Pop Warner, high school, your family turkey bowl that is just a game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's about quite a lot more than a game when it comes to the NFL. Pop Warner, high school, your family turkey bowl that is just a game.

A well placed kick can destroy a player's season or even career. It's not acceptable. The known and necessary injuries are bad enough. Good thing he missed.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
A well placed kick can destroy a player's season or even career. It's not acceptable. The known and necessary injuries are bad enough. Good thing he missed.
Oh I agree with that part but the "over a game" made it seemed trivial excuse me if I mis-read that part of your post.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me; I found the Long vs Long story nauseating.

I could care less.