Why my iPhone is better than your droid!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Besides the obvious....I just ordered this and it should be here Friday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 200

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Oh yeah.....there is a way for you iphone guys to customize your phones after all.

:owned:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll take less customization to ensure myself that my phone will never have a software failure. I like a lot of droid phones. But the OS sucks IMO. I think that galaxy s4 active is bad ass. But I just couldn't live with that system. But to each his own

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
LesBaker said:
Oh yeah.....there is a way for you iphone guys to customize your phones after all.

:owned:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
El Juggernauto said:
I'll take less customization to ensure myself that my phone will never have a software failure. I like a lot of droid phones. But the OS sucks IMO. I think that galaxy s4 active is bad ass. But I just couldn't live with that system. But to each his own
Because the iphone never crashes or has any issues lol. No phone is truley better each has their issues and what is better is individual to each owner. So lets please please please not start the fanboy fandroid flame wars that consume the internet lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
lol....mine has never crashed. lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Awwwwww, an iphail guy. Thats cute. Someone get this man a steak,... STAT!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Awwwwww, an iphail guy. Thats cute. Someone get this man a steak,... STAT!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
:hahaha:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Haha. I've had droid. I've had windows and I went back to iPhone. I think droid has the coolest phones, windows was by far the fastest Internet browser, but my iPhone runs smoother than both. My brother in law and step father are both droid guy. At Easter this year they decided they wanted to challenge my iPhone 5. They both has GS3's. first was picture speed- mine was far faster and didn't lag like theirs did- second was Internet speed- this was close they called it a tie, I feel mine won. Then we went app to app to see how fast and smooth it transitioned. It wasn't even close. I smoked them. So many people hate on the iPhone due to its popularity and brand recognition. Most folks that hate it have never even owned one and hate it just for the sake of being a droid user and wanting to have the best phone. I would love to have this new g4 active. But I just do not like the droid system. I hate windows 8 and love windows 7. It's just a preference thing for what you like to do. For my everyday usage. This phone is great. They have iOS 7 coming out in a few months and are changing the ringtones. They are now free to take pieces out of songs that you have. I would love the free music, but I love the quality I get from iTunes.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think iPhail has the better quality media too, but ...

Meh. It's too ... I dunno what the word is. I just don't like that phone at all.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I liked the Windows phones and one person I know has it and says its the best phone he's ever owned. He's used pretty much all of them. I like the Windows phone myself and was tempted but it's too new. Maybe next upgrade.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
I liked the Windows phones and one person I know has it and says its the best phone he's ever owned. He's used pretty much all of them. I like the Windows phone myself and was tempted but it's too new. Maybe next upgrade.
It's pretty fucked up how fast and how often these things get upgraded or "improved upon." I still have the Galaxy SII, and it never fails me. I've dropped it like a hundred times, gone through two batteries, and loaded it up with all kinds of shady apps. And no problems at all. Since then there's been what -- 3 upgraded models? 4 maybe? I was also recently told that the phone is no longer supported if anything goes wrong with it too. That's just awesome. Phenomenal customer support.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dude, i loved the Windows phone. But the market sucked. The apps sucked. The only reason i got it was because i dropped my iphone and busted the screen, it was only $1 for the windows. I think in a few years it could very well be the best.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
can we get back to the fact of the matter? Im getting a bad ass skin for my phone!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
can we get back to the fact of the matter? Im getting a bad ass skin for my phone!
Yes, that is very nice.
Do they make those for men too? :razzed:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wtf? I'm done talking to you guys! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:
It's pretty fucked up how fast and how often these things get upgraded or "improved upon." I still have the Galaxy SII, and it never fails me. I've dropped it like a hundred times, gone through two batteries, and loaded it up with all kinds of shady apps. And no problems at all. Since then there's been what -- 3 upgraded models? 4 maybe? I was also recently told that the phone is no longer supported if anything goes wrong with it too. That's just awesome. Phenomenal customer support.

I have the 3 and its awesome.

Go get swiftkey you'll thank me

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
El Juggernauto, I'm with ya on this one. I'm apple all around over here and I've never had any of them fail me like all previous windows based products I previously owned.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
El Juggernauto said:
Yes, that is very nice.
Do they make those for men too? :razzed:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

No offense El but that was some funny shit right there.

My wife has an Ifone and it is giving her issues - like all phones do. I have had four droid phones, loved every one but the "maxx". My son switched to a droid after having multiple issues with a winders fone. He liked the speed but it was very limited on apps. My new HTC is extremely cool and user friendly.

BTW - cool skin. Wonder if they make something similar - but for men - for droids. :7up:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've had just about everything, but I have had the least amount of problems with my iphones. I went away once, and I regretted it terribly. I think I'm an iphone for life guy, or until it sucks. All phones have positives and negatives though.