Why my iPhone is better than your droid!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
I've had just about everything, but I have had the least amount of problems with my iphones. I went away once, and I regretted it terribly. I think I'm an iphone for life guy, or until it sucks. All phones have positives and negatives though.

I just left the iphone yesterday.

Bought the new Lumia 1020. Really like it so far. I'm a sucker for design and Windows phone brings it with its metro interface. The apps are definitely more limited, but none that i miss to terribly bad. Everything is fast and smooth. Gonna put its 41 megapixel camera along with its video recording capabilities to the test tonight when I go see Kenny Wayne Sheppard.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Damn ... 41 megapixels? I remember when 5 was a good number!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
When talking about cameras anything over 8 to 10 megapixles is a gimmick to get people to buy. Unless you are printing things larger the 8 by 10 on a reg basis you wont even notice a difference in quality.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
Damn ... 41 megapixels? I remember when 5 was a good number!

I know.....these days it's like you get the Hubble telescope on your phone.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:
DR RAM said:
I've had just about everything, but I have had the least amount of problems with my iphones. I went away once, and I regretted it terribly. I think I'm an iphone for life guy, or until it sucks. All phones have positives and negatives though.

Bought the new Lumia 1020. Really like it so far. I'm a sucker for design and Windows phone brings it with its metro interface. The apps are definitely more limited, but none that i miss to terribly bad. Everything is fast and smooth. Gonna put its 41 megapixel camera along with its video recording capabilities to the test tonight when I go see Kenny Wayne Sheppard.
Report back in a couple of months. Can you text, talk, and take/receive pictures at the same time?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
DR RAM said:

I had the lumia 900. It was stupid fast surfing the web. I liked the layout. It was the market that got me. If it ever catches up to the size of droid or apple- those companies better watch out

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I have an iPhone, iPad mini, Mac air, and iMac, and Apple TV.

When I add, change or delete something on one of them, the other 4 get it.

And every time I get a new model, I don't have to think about meshing it with my existing stuff.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
Report back in a couple of months. Can you text, talk, and take/receive pictures at the same time?

Not sure about receiving picture while talking. Almost positive you can text tho.

Here are some pictures from yesterday. I took some killer video. Trying to figure out a way to upload it

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Here's the video I promised. Kenny Wayne Shepherd shredding some Hendrix with his own additions:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW0uIHMWh9A[/youtube]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow those are really high quality pics...and from a phone at that. Pwns my S4. lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. Good quality, man.
Smokes what my S2 can take.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Biggest problem any Samsung device has is color saturation or should i say almost cartoony over saturation