Why is Tannenhill getting more pub than Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Why is Tannenhill getting more pub than Bradford

Stanzi said:
I would Stafford over Bradford
Welcome to the board, Stanzi.

Now. Why would you take Stafford over Bradford?
And ... do you think Bradford would be markedly better with a Calvin Johnson?

Stanzi

UDFA

X said:
Stanzi said:

Thanks you, of course any quarterback would be better with Calvin Johnson but thats not taking away from Stafford skills. In two seasons he has 10k yards with an average of 30.5 touchdowns to 16 interceptions. Stafford makes some throws with that side arm pass thats incredible and his arm strength is great he has a cannon.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Stanzi said:
X said:
Stanzi said:

Thanks you, of course any quarterback would be better with Calvin Johnson but thats not taking away from Stafford skills. In two seasons he has 10k yards with an average of 30.5 touchdowns to 16 interceptions. Stafford makes some throws with that side arm pass thats incredible and his arm strength is great he has a cannon.
Yeah, Stafford's an intriguing guy. I've seen him make some REALLY stupid decisions, but like you said - he's amassed a ton of yards and TDs. I think he's got one of the strongest arms in the NFL, and he can make some decent things happen with time, but I don't know.... I think he hit his ceiling really early, and I don't see a whole lot of improvement out of him going forward. That's JMO, of course. His future, without my input, is otherwise unwritten.

Stanzi

UDFA

X said:
Stanzi said:
X said:
Stanzi said:

Yeah, Stafford's an intriguing guy. I've seen him make some REALLY stupid decisions, but like you said - he's amassed a ton of yards and TDs. I think he's got one of the strongest arms in the NFL, and he can make some decent things happen with time, but I don't know.... I think he hit his ceiling really early, and I don't see a whole lot of improvement out of him going forward. That's JMO, of course. His future, without my input, is otherwise unwritten.

I feel the same way towards bradford i dont really see room for improvement of course better weapons would help. He never really impressed me even in college. He will be a solid but never elite kind of quarterback to me. Of course all of this is my opinion dont take it personal i know this is a rams forum. (not geared toward X, just in general Fellas)

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler

Andrew Luck has a lot to prove still. Come on NFL network really?