Why is Tannenhill getting more pub than Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Noticed this around the web and today in Total Access. Lots of Fn talk about him becoming elite in year 2...
Maybe I'm a homer but this is pissing me off. Tannenhill been in same offense for approx 5 years.
Am I wrong here in this propaganda bull sh!t?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Why is Tannenhill getting more pub than Bradford

I don't understand it either. Converted WR with 19 college starts, who had completely MEH numbers last year, and he's poised to take the next step to eliteville? Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

4y5e5uvu.jpg

This list sucks

A55VA6

Legend

Tannehill better than Bradford? lmfao

Young Ram

Hall of Fame

Bradford will be #1 on that list at the end of the Super Bowl.

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

X said:
I don't understand it either. Converted WR with 19 college starts, who had completely MEH numbers last year, and he's poised to take the next step to eliteville? Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

This season has so many nuggets of interests and now we Gotta go too work!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Four of the top five have 1 season experience. Yeah, okay, they have proven themselves... :nono: .

The only person on that list I'd trade Bradford for is Andrew Luck.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

CGI_Ram said:
Four of the top five have 1 season experience. Yeah, okay, they have proven themselves... :nono: .

You know, I never wish for a guy to get hurt, but I think it's time people learn the hard way. These "top guys" have enjoyed a fair amount of luck so far as it relates to injuries around them (WR, OL), and that's great for them, but it's made the media stupid. They'll never know (those QBs and media bobbleheads alike) what it's like to play in the environment Bradford was raked through in his first couple of years.

So. With that said.

A PLAGUE UPON ALL OF THEIR HOUSES!

(sorry. had to be done)

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill

X said:
CGI_Ram said:

You know, I never wish for a guy to get hurt, but I think it's time people learn the hard way. These "top guys" have enjoyed a fair amount of luck so far as it relates to injuries around them (WR, OL), and that's great for them, but it's made the media stupid. They'll never know (those QBs and media bobbleheads alike) what it's like to play in the environment Bradford was raked through in his first couple of years.

So. With that said.

A PLAGUE UPON ALL OF THEIR HOUSES!

(sorry. had to be done)

:lol: :lol:

these guys that came out and had one good year playing in a system they played in college are going to hit reality. defenses will adjust this year wait and see.

iced

I remember hearing some ways of defending Kaepernick were taking away his first read, as he often went to his first and 2nd and rarely any further.

That's why we were so successful our 2nd meeting.

And for a guy who can't make it through his progressions at the QB position should not be ranked high at all.

This list will change by the end of the next season dramatically

PrometheusFaulk

Starter

Tannenhill kinda reminds me of a more pedigreed Ryan Fitzpatrick - his legend is being propped up by one monster game. I suspect the Dolphins will be drafting another quarterback in the first round within the next five years.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie

I was amazed when i saw this. I know there are a lot of people out there that don't like Bradford, but the people that write this stuff are payed to write un-biased commentary when it comes to this kinda thing.
However good they think SB is, or can become, there is no way they can objectively watch him play and watch Tannehill play, and come to the conclusion that as of right now, Tannehill is a better QB than Sam. Don't get me wrong, i actually quite like Tannehill and think he can be a good QB for Miami but just look at the stats:

Sam Bradford
Rookie season
354/590 60% passing 3,512 yards, 18td 15int

2012 season
328/551 59.5% passing 3,702 yards, 21td 13int

Ryan Tannehill Rookie season
282/484 58.3% passing 3,294 yards, 12td 13int

Every way you look at it, both Bradford's rookie season and last season were head and heels above Tannehills rookie year. Better % both years, more td's and that's just from looking at some basic numbers, not even going into any more in depth statistics.
Of course stats don't tell the whole story, but even just watching the two play, Sam is clearly much further ahead of Tannehill in terms of development as a QB, and looks likely to pull even further ahead this year as he now has what look to be better surrounding players than he has ever had as a Ram, meanwhile Miami has been busy letting their o-line fall apart and overpaying for a very average receiver in Brian Hartline, and a one trick pony in Mike Wallace.

Anyway, can't believe i'm letting a daft little ranking like this get to me, just annoying how little effort these so called 'experts' appear to put into actually watching the players they rank. :grr: rant over :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

jsimcox said:
that he was flabbergasted by this stupid piece.
And I agree.

Welcome to the show, J.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie

X said:
jsimcox said:
that he was flabbergasted by this stupid piece.
And I agree.

Welcome to the show, J.

Thanks X, hell of a site you got here :bg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

You know that's right. :sure:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

PressureD41 said:
4y5e5uvu.jpg

This list sucks

Cam Newton??????

You must be kidding.....he should not even be on that list.

Good grief.

Stanzi

UDFA

I would Stafford over Bradford