Why I want a Rams/Browns Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Not to downplay their fandom but the Bills went to four SB in a row. Granted, they lost all four but Cleveland has never even been to ONE. The Browns are referred to as the factory of sadness for a reason. For their fans to be as rabid as they are is IMO incomparable in the NFL.
the big issue is there is absolutely nothing else is Cleveland to look forward too, nada
train

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is losing in the Superbowl a good thing or bad thing for a fan base deprived of football success?
Me, I'd like to start exorcizing some demons, first up the Pittsburgh Steelers

fick that !!! Next your going to say the pats & Tom Brady in NFC championship again. Wtf - really

I’ll say Vegas because Gruden can’t get them there. Indy because of the coach & players I’d draft.!)

Cleveland sounds good though. I like The Brown Bro’s upfront in Bobby & Ernest(aka Ernie B”). The Dawg pound will be back.

talk about Hacksaw Reynolds. Carmen Policy & Dwight Clark F”d up Cleveland. The best part was they left the 9ers in Cap Hell!!

There goes Belacheat moving the Browns to Baltimore!! F-The Pats & the Goat tom brady rides.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'd love it.

But if we're talking about the dream there is only one:

Bucs in the NFCCG and Patriots in the Super Bowl

exactly the St-ped azz thinking I thought was coming ? Really -

I’ve got to ban myself 4 the day.wow-
I’d say I hope both those teams went 0-17. Both teams to ever do it.That to me would be a dream.
Cleveland going 19-0 & Lossing to The Rams at SoFI would add to it.

—Then again I do hope Mac Jones is what writers thought he might be & Tre Mason being a total bust.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fick that !!! Next your going to say the pats & Tom Brady in NFC championship again. Wtf - really

I’ll say Vegas because Gruden can’t get them there. Indy because of the coach & players I’d draft.!)

Cleveland sounds good though. I like The Brown Bro’s upfront in Bobby & Ernest(aka Ernie B”). The Dawg pound will be back.

talk about Hacksaw Reynolds. Carmen Policy & Dwight Clark F”d up Cleveland. The best part was they left the 9ers in Cap Hell!!

There goes Belacheat moving the Browns to Baltimore!! F-The Pats & the Goat tom brady rides.
I wish I could understand what you're saying sometimes.
On second thought, I really dont....
I'm still chaffed that Cromwell dropped the INT which would have led to the greatest upset in Superbowl History, and although a 45-10 pasting of the Steelers wouldnt erase that loss, it sure would feel like vindication.
And Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore, not Belichick, who incidentally was fired by the Ravens

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
The silly season of speculation is all we fans have in the long offseason of Pro Football so why not dare to dream?

There are 5 reasons I would enjoy watching the Rams play the Browns in SoFi that extend beyond simply wanting them to make it that far and win.

1. John Johnson and Troy Hill were integral to the rise of the Rams' defense and will always carry a special place in my heart as a fan. JJIII was an underrated leader and T Hill rose from relative obscurity through hard work and perseverance, I hated losing players like Hacksaw and The Bus to other teams but that doesn't diminish my love of what they did for the Rams when they wore the Horns.
2. Those many years of futility in Cleveland forged a fan base that died hard and often for decades. We long term Ram fans know what that feels like even though we've enjoyed several epic seasons along the way. When Mike Jones made "The Tackle", I felt more relief than elation. Those fans deserve some reward for their perseverance.
3. The Rams were born in Cleveland long before I was born but the history of our franchise deserves to be recognized and that would happen if this game occurred.
4. The matchups and storylines would be plentiful, making the number of quality articles before and after the game even more enjoyable. Donald over Garrett. Stafford and Mayfield careers contrasted. The Brown's locomotive running game v the Rams' immovable object-like defense.
5. Living in Springfield Missouri, I suffered all those years surrounded by Chiefs fans and not seeing Rams apparel in stores and many games not televised on Sundays in the third largest city of this state. I like their team but would enjoy the vindication of seeing them fall to the Browns. I suppose a Rams/Chiefs Super Bowl with the Rams winning would be a close second for me but the aforementioned reasons give the Browns my nod.
Dude this is totally me. I am originally from St. Louis but have lived in Springfield Mo for the past 13 years. You're right! It's all Chiefs here and always has been.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Idk about yall but I don't want to see the browns oline/running game at all.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wish I could understand what you're saying sometimes.
On second thought, I really dont....
I'm still chaffed that Cromwell dropped the INT which would have led to the greatest upset in Superbowl History, and although a 45-10 pasting of the Steelers wouldnt erase that loss, it sure would feel like vindication.
And Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore, not Belichick, who incidentally was fired by the Ravens
Well my memory fades it differently. Rod Perry missing the ball to
stallworth was the biggest play.

Belecheat is & was Belacheat. How & when it came about was what it was.He was traded ? Right ?? When ever that was. I believe after vermeail.
Still - yeah I guess I want Pittsburgh. My neighbor played for Colorado against Stafford. He is a
Bills Fan,but fitting of a Buffalo.
Still Chad Brown was such a Stud,then again #91 just past & The Rams lost to Green Bay.
Last time Green Bay won the SuperBowl. There was an ex- Ram who coached Clay Matthews. Clay wanted to play in SOFI 2020!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - F” Aaron Rogers. Matthew Stafford is now in the NFC West!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
200.gif
dizzy episode 2 GIF by Archie Comics

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care who the Rams face, as long as they win it all.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I don't know....ever since the Triangles let Dayton, I've been wary of buying canned hams from some guy in a station wagon.
And those dive bar imposters, you can't trust them to dog sit on Tuesdays.
I believe it was Wendell Tyler who ate street vendor hot dogs before a game and got sick.
If you can't run with the big dogs, stay out of the kitchen.
And how about Marla Hooch!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
exactly the St-ped azz thinking I thought was coming ? Really -

I’ve got to ban myself 4 the day.wow-
I’d say I hope both those teams went 0-17. Both teams to ever do it.That to me would be a dream.
Cleveland going 19-0 & Lossing to The Rams at SoFI would add to it.

—Then again I do hope Mac Jones is what writers thought he might be & Tre Mason being a total bust.

I usually don't respond to you because I often have no idea what you're saying, but I think I have an idea this time.

Remember when the Rams lost the Super Bowl? Remember when the Rams went 3-13? Which moment felt worse?

No worse feeling for me than losing the Super Bowl. Nothing even close really. So yes, I wish THAT on the Bucs (well, NFCCG for them) and Patriots.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I usually don't respond to you because I often have no idea what you're saying, but I think I have an idea this time.

Remember when the Rams lost the Super Bowl? Remember when the Rams went 3-13? Which moment felt worse?

No worse feeling for me than losing the Super Bowl. Nothing even close really. So yes, I wish THAT on the Bucs (well, NFCCG for them) and Patriots.
For me the worse feeling is to not be relevant. It last and the feeling of having no chance or not caring anymore what happens on the season is way worse than loosing the SB. I prefer getting my hopes up sky high and having them dashed to little bits. It is way more fun getting your hopes up than to just be apathetic. So I wish 3 and 14 on the Bucs

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I totally disagree. Yeah - seeing both going 4-13 would be great.The media would have field days with them. Both would not be able to deal with the lossing. To wish they make it to Championship would stink repeating.Just to think if The Rams would loss & how that would feel going through the suspension would
be to much even if The Rams won it all.