why I love you guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Man everywhere I go there's doom and gloom from rams fans, on the group I have on Facebook they're already chalking Robinson up a bust for not playing week 1. Sound familiar? Sounds exactly like a certain forum that shan't be named that decided Quinn was a bust too for the exact same reason. You guys are the only ones I think of as real fans and not just gloomies syphoning depression off the team.

Big Willie

Starter
Amen brother. It's never as gloomy as some would have you to believe. Not too long ago the Niners and Seahawks were devoid of talent. Now look at them. We are on our way to having similar talent...just need a few breaks here or there on the field and the young talent to reach their potential.

PhxRam

Man everywhere I go there's doom and gloom from rams fans, on the group I have on Facebook they're already chalking Robinson up a bust for not playing week 1. Sound familiar? Sounds exactly like a certain forum that shan't be named that decided Quinn was a bust too for the exact same reason. You guys are the only ones I think of as real fans and not just gloomies syphoning depression off the team.

I never understood the desire to hang around people of negative energy.

Not that the positive vibes from this forum will produce anymore victories but I am already pissed off after a loss, why would I want to go somewhere that is only going to piss me off even more?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Right back at ya big guy. I can't stand being around negative people in real life or on the net because they're so draining. Looking back at my life I'd guess that 95% of the things I worried about and obsessed over never happened. So I've learned to accentuate the positive. It's healthier and makes the journey more fun. The Rams are 0-0 today and the sky's the limit to what they can achieve. If they end up having a terrible season then so be it, there's nothing any of us fans can do about it anyway so why fret about it now?

Derek Zoolander and his crew right before the ' freak gasoline fight accident.' At least they had fun on the way over. :)

25iybo2.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I remember posters of a certain board that had Long and Brockers as busts as recently as last season. I'm all for posters having their own opinions, but at least let it be an informed, intelligent opinion. Don't miss that place.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Not that the positive vibes from this forum will produce anymore victories but I am already pissed off after a loss, why would I want to go somewhere that is only going to pee pee me off even more?

Right back at ya big guy. I can't stand being around negative people in real life or on the net because they're so draining. Looking back at my life I'd guess that 95% of the things I worried about and obsessed over never happened. So I've learned to accentuate the positive. It's healthier and makes the journey more fun. The Rams are 0-0 today and the sky's the limit to what they can achieve. If they end up having a terrible season then so be it, there's nothing any of us fans can do about it anyway so why fret about it now?

Derek Zoolander and his crew right before the ' freak gasoline fight accident.' At least they had fun on the way over. :)

25iybo2.jpg

Yep. And yep.

And those poor male models. Tough to go out in such a freak accident. They can't help it if they have amazing bone structure and are incredibly good looking. That could have happened to anyone.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The Rams will be fine this year. This year the 49ers are the punchline. I'm going to repost these funny pictures I found on the internet right here.

10624924_776014995778524_6868178272091525658_n.jpg
1978583_775339125846111_6178839635372873194_o.jpg

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I find this board too be a breath of fresh air. Although a bit overwhelming the topics come fast and furious. The positive slant and great information along with great fans make it exciting. Go Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And you don't have to worry about the gloomies. They're pretty easy to spot, so we lock 'em out.

banned.gif

PhxRam

I find this board too be a breath of fresh air. Although a bit overwhelming the topics come fast and furious. The positive slant and great information along with great fans make it exciting. Go Rams!

If @Alan can keep up, I have faith you can to.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Gloomies."

I like that.
Calling dibs on the trademark.

Not that the positive vibes from this forum will produce anymore victories but I am already pissed off after a loss, why would I want to go somewhere that is only going to pee pee me off even more?
No kidding, I think some Rams fans aren't happy unless they're unhappy. Makes me wonder what has to happen for people to be like that.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
The other board reminds me of Al Pacino in Two for the Money when he is at the gambler meeting giving his speech. Telling them they love to lose because it makes them feel alive. If you listen to it just swap out the gambling for the other board and you will laugh your ass off.

cracengl

Rookie
Some people aren't happy unless they're unhappy in general--not just when it comes to football. I choose to be optimistic toward following football because--for me-- it is a hobby and something that should make me happy. If it was going to piss me off and be negative all the time, I'd just devote my time to something else.